PHILIPPINE RADAR FORUM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paradiselost View Post
    Boom hasn't got that advisement yet. They are probably looking for a local courier that serves Iligan City.

John
    F-RPVD1
    Dumaguete
    Yes he hasn't got yet any advisement, soon you will get also Boom an advise just be patient
    Kurt Gavino
    F-RPUN1
    Naga City, Camarines Sur, Philippines

Comment

• Good Evening guys just update from my tracking of shipment just came from JRS Express but I didn't bring my ID so I didn't get the package but I'm pissed off it's just an ID, so I will just get my package tomorrow with my ID, and plan to install it immediately.
      Last edited by kurtgavino15; 2016-04-19, 11:52.
      Kurt Gavino
      F-RPUN1

Comment

• Really! Youre picking a package without an ID.. Youre in ILigan man, LbC, jrs ups dhl requires it when its a pick up package.. They even need your signature even sent to your home..wl good luck with your reciever.. Enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by skyspotter View Post
          Really! Youre picking a package without an ID.. Youre in ILigan man, LbC, jrs ups dhl requires it when its a pick up package.. They even need your signature even sent to your home..wl good luck with your reciever.. Enjoy.

No sky i'm in Naga City, Camarines Sur and Boom is from Iligan see my signature below
          Kurt Gavino
          F-RPUN1

Comment

• Originally posted by boom_box87 View Post
            Yes, I haven't got any latest update of that shipment. But I'm already expecting that JRS will be the one serve here in Iligan if it came from TNT.
            I use to work before in JRS Iligan and TNT is their tie-up company for shipping outside the country.

Same goes to Air21 and FedEx..
            Boom still no status change this morning. Something is holding up your package at the Manila branch. Since you haven't received any word you may have to follow up with that company you worked for assistance. If you gave FR24 your correct email and phone number it is strange TNT hasn't tried to contact you. The process on the status page is forwarding to a local courier and that step hasn't been taken yet so it must be financial. Check your junk email. I have the phone number of the credit department in TNT Manila if the problem is financial.

Reference M1604-051 Exception error

John
            F-RPVD1
            Dumaguete

Comment

• Originally posted by paradiselost View Post
              Boom still no status change this morning. Something is holding up your package at the Manila branch. Since you haven't received any word you may have to follow up with that company you worked for assistance. If you gave FR24 your correct email and phone number it is strange TNT hasn't tried to contact you. The process on the status page is forwarding to a local courier and that step hasn't been taken yet so it must be financial. Check your junk email. I have the phone number of the credit department in TNT Manila if the problem is financial.

Reference M1604-051 Exception error

John
              F-RPVD1
              Dumaguete
              I see John, Boom has no status still this morning, maybe he has charge or bill that he will gonna pay in customs, try calling customer service 02(551-5632) or email them what is the problem of your package. I worry about your package Boom
              Kurt Gavino
              F-RPUN1

Comment

• I will call the TNT hotline number today to make a follow-up about this..

Anyway, while waiting for the package. Where can I find these kinds of pole/mast clamps since I will be installing the receiver on a concrete wall.

BR4XD_800x600t.jpg

For reference, here is my plan where to put the pole..
                ANTENNA.jpg

Comment

I will call the TNT hotline number today to make a follow-up about this..

Anyway, while waiting for the package. Where can I find these kinds of pole/mast clamps since I will be installing the receiver on a concrete wall.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7436[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7437[/ATTACH]
                  Yes Boom follow up the TNT about your package, about the pole/clamps maybe try finding in the local hardware in your area maybe you can find there.
                  Kurt Gavino
                  F-RPUN1

Comment

• I just called TNT hotline this morning. They said that already received the package and its already been paid of anything.
                    They are just waiting for any local courier that will ship to Iligan.

Comment

I just called TNT hotline this morning. They said that already received the package and its already been paid of anything.
                      They are just waiting for any local courier that will ship to Iligan.
                      Good Afternoon guys just got the package this morning from JRS Express and it's in good condition and plan to install it immediately, Nice Boom but until now no progress from your Shipment.
                      Kurt Gavino
                      F-RPUN1

Comment

• Originally posted by kurtgavino15 View Post
                        Good Afternoon guys just got the package this morning from JRS Express and it's in good condition and plan to install it immediately, Nice Boom but until now no progress from your Shipment.
                        I just got a call from personnel from TNT and informing me that the package was already sent to LBC for pick-up.

Comment

I just got a call from personnel from TNT and informing me that the package was already sent to LBC for pick-up.
                          Ohh That's nice according to your shipment update it's already in the LBC, check it if the package is already in LBC.
                          Kurt Gavino
                          F-RPUN1

Comment

• Cool! Lets see how it goes and how wide is the coverage there in northern mindanao..

Comment

• Kinda excited to get the package tomorrow at LBC.

I will be also searching in local hardware shops to inquire for aluminium tubes and GI pipes to be used in my pole mast.
                              Sadly, my vacant time is only on Sundays.

Comment

I will call the TNT hotline number today to make a follow-up about this..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7436[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7437[/ATTACH]
                                Boom those stand offs are intended for light weight tv antennas not 1 3/4" or 2" galvanized pipe mast poles. Your hardware or construction supplies stores will have the appropriate pipe clamps. The bolts and anchors have to be purchased separately. If you are attaching to that cinder block fence it will need sturdy guy wires to keep it up in typhoon force winds and to prevent it falling into power lines or your neighbor's house. A copper ground rod needs to be driven into the ground next to the mast which should be buried in concrete at least 1 meter deep.

The FR24 kit has 10 meters of coax which requires the receiver being placed up to 10 meters from the antenna. If you need to go with a taller mast put the receiver in a weather proof metal box and attach it to the mast. Inside the box include a power lead from the house to power the receiver and sufficient ethernet cable to attach to your modem. Use either a vacant receptacle in the house or attach the power lead to a light switch which you can use to reboot the receiver as needed from time to time.

Remember if an eye wall of a typhoon passes over you the wind gusts will change direction and will need to be taken into account when you plan your guy wires which should be 16 gauge galvanized wire with turn buckles to tighten as they stretch with age.

It looks like you might receive the receiver Friday or Saturday.

John
                                F-RPVD1
                                Dumaguete

Comment

Working...
                                X