No announcement yet.

PHILIPPINE RADAR FORUM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well his plane didn't even slow down over Cebu it kept the pedal to the metal. Will just have to monitor to see if it is going to have a flyover over Leyte, Samar and Albay or it may just be on its way to Japan or Korea. Its hard to see much at 35,000 feet and 600 miles per hour.

John
    F-RPVD1

Comment

Originally posted by paradiselost View Post
      Well his plane didn't even slow down over Cebu it kept the pedal to the metal. Will just have to monitor to see if it is going to have a flyover over Leyte, Samar and Albay or it may just be on its way to Japan or Korea. Its hard to see much at 35,000 feet and 600 miles per hour.

John
      F-RPVD1
      Looks like the pilot lost his way. Maybe, his gas pedal got stuck.

Brunei Aids to Typhoon victims2.jpg
      F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

photo.jpg

Cebu Pacific ATR 72
        T-MLAT
        Ice
        F-RPLL3

Comment

Screenshot_2014-12-08-15-04-09.png

Usaf Plane
          Ice
          F-RPLL3

Comment

Hi Guys!

I am amazed. Out of 15 receivers we have hosted in the Phillippines, 14 are online right now. Not sure what kind of damage the storm did, but it sure didn't stop you guys from keeping your receivers online!

Well done!

Regards,
            Olov, co-Founder Flightradar24

Comment

Originally posted by Olov View Post
              Hi Guys!

I am amazed. Out of 15 receivers we have hosted in the Phillippines, 14 are online right now. Not sure what kind of damage the storm did, but it sure didn't stop you guys from keeping your receivers online!

Well done!

Regards,
              That is a good news that almost all receiver are online.

I Hope There Are No BROWNOUTS
              Ice
              F-RPLL3

Comment

Hi Guys!

Well done!

Regards,
                Olov thanks for the kudos but we only have 11 receivers that are online. Three are semi-permanently off-line and 1, F-RPLP1 whose province was one of the first hit by the typhoon is off-line due to power outage but will be back on providing a valuable service.

Thank you for providing MLAT for our area and with some more receiver locations we can really provide a "Safety Net" for the traveling public.

From the beginning, FR24 has been the technological leader among the other flight data companies and you are proof that a company can trust multi-ethnic partners to help you carry out common goals whatever they be.

John
                F-RPVD1

Comment

It is Starting To rain hard in cavite city
                  Ice
                  F-RPLL3

Comment

Originally posted by paradiselost View Post
                    Olov thanks for the kudos but we only have 11 receivers that are online. Three are semi-permanently off-line and 1, F-RPLP1 whose province was one of the first hit by the typhoon is off-line due to power outage but will be back on providing a valuable service.

Thank you for providing MLAT for our area and with some more receiver locations we can really provide a "Safety Net" for the traveling public.

From the beginning, FR24 has been the technological leader among the other flight data companies and you are proof that a company can trust multi-ethnic partners to help you carry out common goals whatever they be.

John
                    F-RPVD1
                    Thank you John. We are looking for more receiver locations. Right now I have no solid leads, if anyone here has suggestions. Please let me know.

Comment

There is a USB Port in FR24 ADS-B Maybe a Weather Station Can provide Additional Service or AIS Tracking for Shipping or External PTZ Camera
                      Last edited by Kailrusha; 2014-12-08, 14:54.
                      RPVO1

Comment

Thank you John. We are looking for more receiver locations. Right now I have no solid leads, if anyone here has suggestions. Please let me know.
                        Kindly Add Laguindingan Airport

Laguindingan,Misamis Oriental

ICAO :RPMY
                        IATA:CGY

Timezone (UTC+8)
                        Elevation AMSL:58 Meters/190 Feet

Runway---

Direction:09/27
                        Length:2100 Meters

Because It Has Replaced Lumbia Airport*
                        Ice
                        F-RPLL3

Comment

photo-2.jpg

Antonov 124 Is In the Philippines
                          Ice
                          F-RPLL3

Comment

Originally posted by AircraftSpotterPH View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]5154[/ATTACH]

Antonov 124 Is In the Philippines
                            Curiously, my post were twice referred to the administrator. Don't know why. I would have said that I spotted two PAF C-130 this morning. Location unknown. Probably beyond the MLAT coverage.

Join the Philippine Radar Project.

Zamboanga Radar

Comment

Curiously, my post were twice referred to the administrator. The third one is also heading there. Don't know why. This is the fourth one. I would have said that I spotted two PAF C-130 this morning. Location unknown. Probably beyond the MLAT coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboanga Radar View Post
                                Curiously, my post were twice referred to the administrator. The third one is also heading there. Don't know why. This is the fourth one. I would have said that I spotted two PAF C-130 this morning. Location unknown. Probably beyond the MLAT coverage.
                                Zamboanga Radar it wasn't your imagination I saw on your VRS at about the same time the PAF logo at least once. They were never detected up here on my receivers if they were on the way to Cebu. I also checked my log.

When I was watching Channel 9 News at noon, they were showing a PAF C130 on the ground at Barongan, Samar and mentioned they had already made 3 round trips to Cebu to ferry relief goods. I was looking for a RP-C registration number but could just barely see 4726 where the registration number is normally placed.

Borangan is within the coverage area of several of our receivers so maybe someone else saw some of those flights.

John
                                F-RPVD1

Comment

Working...
                                X