Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fr24 Receiver , to be linked with Planeplotter ...

I changed it as you said & still , the same output ....Nothing shown...Here is a screenshot of the settings...Untitled.jpg

Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by usernil View Post
    I changed it as you said & still , the same output ....Nothing shown...Here is a screenshot of the settings...Untitled.jpg
    Ah, I see.

2 things:

1) Why is radarbox TCP chosen? Please scroll down to Beast Receiver TCP.

2) The TCP/IP server for that I/O settings should be 30003. Just like the previous image I uploaded.

Port 30334 should be entered at another window. here is the print screen:

TCP IP PP.jpg

Click Setup TCP/IP Client.

Then you will go into here:

TCP IP PP2.jpg

Here you insert your IP address of your FR24 receiver and port number 30334. i.e 192.168.x.x:30334

Is that Ok?

This is not directed to you usernil, but we long standing forum users know who this message is directed to:

We are only troubleshooting matters for PP. Please do not use this for your personal vendetta of that company here. Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2014-08-03 at 06:16.

I think i just sort it out...I am not getting any error message ...Everything has been done as per instructed ...I am waiting for Air traffic to confirm if it's really set up....I will keep you posted & many thanks once again....

Captain
    I think i just sort it out...I am not getting any error message ...Everything has been done as per instructed ...I am waiting for Air traffic to confirm if it's really set up....I will keep you posted & many thanks once again....
    Ok, good. You can always type 'a' in PP to see whether you are seeing aircrafts (positionless), then it should be working. Anyway I am sure you know that. Enjoy!

I am just getting data from an AT75 ..iT'S WORKING NOW....Thanks a Ton Sir ......

Captain
    I am just getting data from an AT75 ..iT'S WORKING NOW....Thanks a Ton Sir ......
    Great... you are welcome.