Lost Airliner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Airliner?

I have just seen an airliner fairly low for around here (Telford) and was going on an East to Westerly course. Normally the airliners are umpteen thousand feet and mostly make a NW-SE course. Not entirely sure what the plane was, it looked fairly large and 2 engines, something like a 767 or bigger. Did look on the flight radar but no sign of it. At a guess it was less than 8k ft. Very strange.

Originally posted by silenoz111 View Post
    I have just seen an airliner fairly low for around here (Telford) and was going on an East to Westerly course. Normally the airliners are umpteen thousand feet and mostly make a NW-SE course. Not entirely sure what the plane was, it looked fairly large and 2 engines, something like a 767 or bigger. Did look on the flight radar but no sign of it. At a guess it was less than 8k ft. Very strange.
    At 8000 feet around Telford it would have been tracked by FR24. If you go to the web page, look on the left hand side you can do a playback and see what it was.

Comment

I have used the playback and no sign of the plane. I can only think it must have been military.

Comment

It could have been Japanese Air Force Boeing 767-2FK Tanker / Registration 97-3603, as it was in the North West UK yesterday.
        AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Working...
        X