Looked like AerLingus ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looked like AerLingus ???

I was sat in my garden at around 11-20 today and what looked like an Aer Lingus a330 passed overhead. I didn't have my binoculars too hand and it never came up on flight radar. It had green livery but I couldn't really see what was on the tail because of the sun. Any got any ideas as too what it was please. It had taken off from Manchester , turned was heading out on the same path as Emirates, Qatar etc
    Last edited by mark h; 2014-07-02, 10:35.

AWACS over Manchester.

Originally posted by mark h View Post
    I was sat in my garden at around 11-20 today and what looked like an Aer Lingus a330 passed overhead. I didn't have my binoculars too hand and it never came up on flight radar. It had green livery but I couldn't really see what was on the tail because of the sun. Any got any ideas as too what it was please. It had taken off from Manchester , turned was heading out on the same path as Emirates, Qatar etc
    Did anyone see the airforce AWAC flying towards and over Manchester City centre this afternoon . At least I think it was an AWAC . It had the big circular radar on the top of it.

Comment

Working...
    X