Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I feed data from FlightAware receiver to flightradar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am trying to do the same exact thing you are. I have the same box as you. I would like to feed Flightradar so I can get the Premium Access.

Please keep the thread updated if you get any further.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by rkrmpg; 2014-07-10, 23:21.

Comment

Originally posted by rkrmpg View Post
      I am trying to do the same exact thing you are. I have the same box as you. I would like to feed Flightradar so I can get the Premium Access.

Please keep the thread updated if you get any further.

Thanks in advance.
      Hi rkrmpg.

I been worked a lot and I haven't had time for write a post here. But, At this time I'm already feed data to FR24 with my flight feeder. Just gave me a couple of days and I upload the settings.
      Greetings.

Comment

I am still not having any luck with sending data using FlightAware receiver. Can you provide your setup?

Originally posted by dher88 View Post
        Hi rkrmpg.

I been worked a lot and I haven't had time for write a post here. But, At this time I'm already feed data to FR24 with my flight feeder. Just gave me a couple of days and I upload the settings.
        Greetings.

Comment

Originally posted by rkrmpg View Post
          I am still not having any luck with sending data using FlightAware receiver. Can you provide your setup?
          did anyone of you got it working ??
          please post the steps here what to do
          thanks..

Mauritius T-FIMP4 (Offline)
          Mauritius F-FIMP7 (Online)

Comment

Hi,sorry to dig up such a old thread,but is there anyone that can walk me through how to put fr24 on the flightfeeder 7.71 ? I have a great flightfeeder setup and would love to feed fr24 but don't want to stuff it up,thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by dher88 View Post
              So, there is not way to share data from flightaware receiver to FR24.
              AVR on 30002 should work. Check your config again.

Originally posted by FR24support View Post
              The Flightaware output is either inconsistent with the "BaseStation" port 30003 "spec" and/or is providing data that the FR24 feeder cannot process.
              I think the FF is using "Extended Basestation" protocol to indicate for example mlat-positioned flights. FR24-feeder may not understand it correctly.

/M
              F-ESDF1, F-ESGG1, F-ESGP1, F-ESNK1, F-ESNV2, F-ESNV3 F-ESSL4, F-ESNZ7, F-LFMN3
              T-ESNL1, T-ESNL2, T-ESGR15
              P-ESIA, P-ESIB, P-ESGF, P-ESSN, P-EFMA
              mrmac (a) fastest.cc

Comment

Working...
              X