QANTAS QFA7 made stop on ELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QANTAS QFA7 made stop on ELP

his flight of QANTAS (QFA7) is from Sydney to Dallas (KDFW) ... today I stopped at the Paso (ELP) ..... what would happen?QANTAS.jpg

It was only there for an hour so it was probably a medical or security issue. This is one of the world's longest non-stop flights so it could have been fuel but that normally only occurs (infrequently) on the west bound flight back to Australia. QF7 and QF8 are soon to be operated by A380 aircraft.

Comment

Hello airnrail , Greetings from Hermosillo, Mexico (HMO), .. where both flight passes QFA7 and QFA8 above my house .... I see almost daily...

Comment

Originally posted by 777-MX View Post
        Hello airnrail , Greetings from Hermosillo, Mexico (HMO), .. where both flight passes QFA7 and QFA8 above my house .... I see almost daily...
        Good to hear from you. Keep an eye out for those big Qantas Airbuses over your place from 29th September. Cheers.

Comment

Thanks airnrail. for that info about the big QANTAS Airbuses, would be the first commercial flight with this plane on national territory .... greetings from Mexico!

Comment

Working...
          X