Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accurate Airport Timetables

Hi Guys,

I am going to Rhodes this summer and have been watching the airport timetables on FR24 and also Flightstats and find that there are flights that are not showing on the timetable. I have also checked Rhodes Airport website, again they are not all listed. As I write a SAS 737 LN-RGC is on approach, the other day an EL Al 737, without any Sun D'or Flight due, so where can I find an accurate timetable?

Thanks
    Chris

I tend to look the week before at what's flying to try to figure what model aircraft it will be and where (assuming it's a charter) is coming in from - then on or just before the day of travel - see if the inbound aircraft is running late.

Other than that the schedule should be published by the airline.

Comment

You can't find accurate timetables including all flights, not even the airport have one a month in advance lets say. You can though -as peterhr already suggested-monitor RHO/LGPR live in FR24 (or via playback to save time but not just the timetable which lacks flights) so you can get a pretty good idea on the expected traffic. From now on till mid July traffic will be constantly increasing, then stabilize for a month or so and finally decrease till the season end. R U interested in specific airlines?

Comment

Thank you both Peter's for your help.

I have had a look at FR24 for RHO live, but cannot find how do playback, checked FAQ but nothing there?

I am visiting from 16/8 to 30/8 and staying at Kremasti, so nicely positioned on approach, I guess I am most interested in anything Russian and Israeli.

Thanks
        Chris

Comment

Sorry for the late response, been busy, hope you see it

Regarding playback, you just go over Rhodes and then then from the left screen side menu you choose playback. You are asked for a specific date, you input it, then wait for some seconds and traffic is on. You can change speed so it will be faster and also pause for writing down info you need.

As for August traffic, its peak month so you re gonna have the whole season traffic in just a week. Israeli traffic includes Arkia, Israir, El Al/Up/Sundor (Aegean, Ten Air/Bluebird, Bulgarian Air Charter also fly RHO-TLV), Russian traffic includes Aeroflot/Rossiya, Transaero, Ural, UTair, Yamal, Orenair, Nordwind/Ikar, Kolavia, Nordstar, Red Wings?, VIM? as well neighboring Belavia, UIA, SmartLynx, Windrose. Some russian are not regular yet while others are supposed to start till end of June, traffic from Russia is very unstable and many cancellations were observed so far.

Hope i helped a bit

Comment

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your reply and very useful info.

Wow, that is an impressive list of airlines, cannot wait, did run Playback yesterday for Sunday, there is an awful lot, that are not on the timetable.

Thanks ever so much.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Watson View Post
              Hi Guys,

I am going to Rhodes this summer and have been watching the airport timetables on FR24 and also Flightstats and find that there are flights that are not showing on the timetable. I have also checked Rhodes Airport website, again they are not all listed. As I write a SAS 737 LN-RGC is on approach, the other day an EL Al 737, without any Sun D'or Flight due, so where can I find an accurate timetable?

Thanks
              Chris

Why is there a flight missing on the departure & arrival board?
              Flightradar24 combines data from several data sources including schedule and flight status databases from airlines and airports around the world. These databases includes most regular and scheduled flights but some minor airlines and charter airlines may be missing. Flightradar24 is working continuously to acquire as much route data as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Watson View Post
                Thank you both Peter's for your help.

I have had a look at FR24 for RHO live, but cannot find how do playback, checked FAQ but nothing there?

I am visiting from 16/8 to 30/8 and staying at Kremasti, so nicely positioned on approach, I guess I am most interested in anything Russian and Israeli.

Thanks
                Chris
                Don't know if you've been before but if you get a chance to visit Cyrpus, Larnaca airport is a constant flow of Russian airlines . Be wary of security though .

Comment

Working...
                X