Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tapatalk - Failing to connect

Purser

Tapatalk - Failing to connect

Wondering if this is a just me problem or are other people having it?

I noticed on my phone last night Tapatalk (Android) wasn't able to connect to the forums on my phone.

"Failed to connect to forum, please check with the forum administrator if this problem persists."

My phone (Galaxy S 3) is logged in via my FR24 forum login. I installed Tapatalk on a Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 this morning and tried going to the forum there without logging in and I still got the same result.

I feel like the world is going to end without the access to the forums on my phone. I'll just have to leave the FR24 app open and watch planes fly around instead.

Edit - I am able to get to other forums via the Tapatalk app, FR24 is the only one that fails.

Super Moderator
    Yep ditto.

I got notification of a plugin update patching a security hole last night for a forum I admin, that may be required.

Thanks, will check later today.

Purser
    Glad to know I'm not going mad, hopefully it's a nice easy update then. The weird thing is I just got a notification saying someones replied, but hit the same problem when I clicked on the notification.

I think a distraction is in order. Head to roof - investigate strengthening mast. The 130km/h Well winds in the weekend didn't damage anything but there was some movement including rotation at a U clamp!l Some guys on Sunday morning stopped a lot of the movement (that's on top of the the stays! )

First officer
    After updating my BB Z30 last night, I also could not connect to the forum with Tapatalk. Relieved to see others are having same issue, and its not a localised problem I created for myself! :-P

Mine is not connecting either ! PLEASE can you fix this, as my phone is my primary connection to the forum !
    Thanks

Captain
    I get alerts there is new content (android version), but when I click to open FR24 forums it closes immediately.

If there's more info you require to help fix this please let us know

Passenger

How to read the JSON files

Hi, is there anyone here who knows how data is represented in the JsON files on this website?
    Thanks in advance

Passenger
    Any feedback on this issue? Been unable to connect to the forum via Tapatalk for a few days now.

First officer
    Perhaps any update / workaround for us Tapatalk users? Really missing the convenience of checking out our favourite forum whenever, wherever.