X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SATA air Açores (Azores) and Coverage in the Azores islands

Hi there,

Anyone who can explain me this?
    It's about the coverage of an specific airline, Sata Air Açores. Its fleet operates in the Azores islands and between this archipelago and Madeira and Canaria islands. There is coverage in the Azores archipelago because I see aircrafts there from other airlines as well the fleet of Sata International. Sata air Açores and Sata International are part of the same group (Sata group - RZO callsign).

The Sata Air Açores fleet consist in 4 Dash A-400 next generation and 2 Dash Q-200. One of these days I saw an Sata Air AÇores Dash Q-400 in your website, doing a flight from Canarias islands to Madeira island.

What do you think is the reason to not seeing the Sata Air Açores fleet flying over the Azores?

Thank you

Originally posted by Atlantico View Post
    Hi there,

Anyone who can explain me this?
    It's about the coverage of an specific airline, Sata Air Açores. Its fleet operates in the Azores islands and between this archipelago and Madeira and Canaria islands. There is coverage in the Azores archipelago because I see aircrafts there from other airlines as well the fleet of Sata International. Sata air Açores and Sata International are part of the same group (Sata group - RZO callsign).

The Sata Air Açores fleet consist in 4 Dash A-400 next generation and 2 Dash Q-200. One of these days I saw an Sata Air AÇores Dash Q-400 in your website, doing a flight from Canarias islands to Madeira island.

What do you think is the reason to not seeing the Sata Air Açores fleet flying over the Azores?

Thank you
    Hi, i think that you could see the SATA flight from the Canary Islands to Funchal thanks to the MLAT coverage we have got here (that will be improved shortly for lower altitude flights). It seems Sata Air Azores fleet have not the ADS equipments. I attach a screenshot that can help:
    Regards
    Rafa
    Captura de pantalla 2014-05-13 14.47.55.png
    Covering the Canary Islands, Madeira & North West Africa
    F-GCRR1: 565 meters high. F-GCRR2: 614 meters high. F-GCRR3: 604 meters high.
    F-GCRR5: next to the airport. Improving Canary Islands and Western Sahara MLAT.
    F-GCRR6 (Ex-FGCRR4): 358 meters high. F-GCRR7 : 300 meters high.

Rafa - Lanzarote, Canary Islands, NW Africa - EA8APP

Comment

Originally posted by lanzarote View Post
      Hi, i think that you could see the SATA flight from the Canary Islands to Funchal thanks to the MLAT coverage we have got here (that will be improved shortly for lower altitude flights). It seems Sata Air Azores fleet have not the ADS equipments. I attach a screenshot that can help:
      Regards
      Rafa
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]4110[/ATTACH]
      Thank you!!

Comment

Please read http://www.flightradar24.com/how-it-works/

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          I did read before and that's why I posted.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X