Rotary Wing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotary Wing

Hello All -- New to forums so apologies if this has been asked before. I have used free version for some years and also convinced friends to use it. They have recently told me they can track helicopters from London City Airport and the screen icon shows "whirring blades". Are they having me on? as I cannot work out how to track any rotary wing aircraft, or have I been unlucky and not been logged on at the right time? (have just upgraded to premium). Thanks.

Originally posted by Sprinter View Post
    Hello All -- New to forums so apologies if this has been asked before. I have used free version for some years and also convinced friends to use it. They have recently told me they can track helicopters from London City Airport and the screen icon shows "whirring blades". Are they having me on? as I cannot work out how to track any rotary wing aircraft, or have I been unlucky and not been logged on at the right time? (have just upgraded to premium). Thanks.
    bolded is your answer. MODE-S only objects are tracked by MLAT
    Here you have more.
    For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinter View Post
      Helicopters seen in Flightradar24 Pro on iOS have rotating blades.

Comment

Working...
      X