Suggested functions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggested functions

As the number of feeders are increasing I'd like to had the feeders coverage listed by range, feeder or in the map i.e. circle around receiver.

Also would be nice FR24 to create a weekly list of ranking feeders by range, more aicraft sights, highest speed and highest altitude!

Many thanks for your time!

Best regards

what is the purpose of that?
    For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Originally posted by mmro78 View Post
      As the number of feeders are increasing I'd like to had the feeders coverage listed by range, feeder or in the map i.e. circle around receiver.

Also would be nice FR24 to create a weekly list of ranking feeders by range, more aicraft sights, highest speed and highest altitude!

Best regards
      FR24 are really not interested in who does the feeding, just total coverage (as much of the planet as possible) and quality of data.

As a mere feeder I would be very surprised if this happened.

Comment

Originally posted by mmro78 View Post

Best regards
        I'm very new here, but from reading these forums I figured out quickly that this enterprise is NOT about being a feeder competition. Moreover, FR24 is not going to present clues as to the actual locations of feeders (and therefore identities of feed providers), which could result from range circles, etc. And that's all fine by me.

Comment

I think is interesting the knowledge if propagation on 1 GHz (ADS-B Mode-s frequencies) is more active in my geographical area or in other areas of the world and understand tropospheric ducts. The scientific value is important for many entusiats! It's not important clues about feeders as we already have info about nearest airfield. And that is not a competition but a way we can see what are the best located setups an curiosities about aicraft facts!

Best regards

Comment

I wouldn't rely on having info about the nearest airfield being accurate. Best receiver without doubt currently is the radarcape which fr24 are sending out worldwide. We do have interesting forums about home build antennas.
            Personally I think a coverage map showing where receivers are needed would be useful

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X