Page 11 of 91 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Malaysia Radar

Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by alexsiong29 View Post
    need some time....haha...
    my elevation is higher than the airport.
    mine location are 70-90ft as i checked with many device.
    really hopefully can hear it.... otherwise it just a waste....
    Well at least you find out what work what don't work. Better than not starting/doing nothing. It is a learning process.

First officer
    Quote Originally Posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
    Well at least you find out what work what don't work. Better than not starting/doing nothing. It is a learning process.
    Bro North Borneo,

See your T-KK4 is "on" What happened to F-KK2. KosongSatu9 9SatuLapan5Kosong5Tiga

Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Limpost View Post
    Bro North Borneo,

See your T-KK4 is "on" What happened to F-KK2. KosongSatu9 9SatuLapan5Kosong5Tiga
    The FR24 receiver is now getting data from FR24's own set up.

Mine is using the high gain antenna with amplifier set up. So maybe that's why you see less of F-KK2. It is running all the time though and I do see it appearing.

T-KK4 was down this afternoon as there seems to be a problem with the ARM FR24feed 241s. I am still investigating it. F-KK2 covering so all is not lost.

Captain
    Hi all and Limpost,

some pictures from Malaysianwings forum of AF1 in Subang WMSA recently.

http://www.malaysianwings.com/forum/...c=19643&page=5

No registration needed to view the spotting thread. Enjoy! Nice to speak to you Limpost.

Captain
    The FR24 receiver is now getting data from FR24's own set up.

Mine is using the high gain antenna with amplifier set up. So maybe that's why you see less of F-KK2. It is running all the time though and I do see it appearing.

T-KK4 was down this afternoon as there seems to be a problem with the ARM FR24feed 241s. I am still investigating it. F-KK2 covering so all is not lost.
    The new feeder spawns a new task every ten minutes that becomes a zombie after it does what it has to, the only way to kill the zombies is to kill the feeder and they all die (presumably they starve ) - then restart the feeder. On my Pi I do this using a cron job at 2am and 2pm (quietest parts of the day)

Captain
    I am having issues with my broadband ADSL connection. There is no connection at all since early hours and when I got up I tried several methods but non of it worked to regain the broadband connection.

I suspect a hardware failure but will take sometime to get this sorted I think, so both feeds will be down for an undetermined time.

Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by peterhr View Post
    The new feeder spawns a new task every ten minutes that becomes a zombie after it does what it has to, the only way to kill the zombies is to kill the feeder and they all die (presumably they starve ) - then restart the feeder. On my Pi I do this using a cron job at 2am and 2pm (quietest parts of the day)
    Thanks peterhr for the info

I am having issues with my broadband ADSL connection. There is no connection at all since early hours and when I got up I tried several methods but non of it worked to regain the broadband connection.

I suspect a hardware failure but will take sometime to get this sorted I think, so both feeds will be down for an undetermined time.
    Try this NBR.

Unplug all connections including the line feed from outside, leave for 60 seconds.
    Next connect your line outside first, then connect all the ethernet cables.
    Next if you have a modem and a Wi-Fi / Hub switch on the power for the modem first.
    Then finally, once the modem has booted up switch on the Wi-Fi Hub. (If your modem is built into your Hub just start it once all the cables are connected.)

Hope that gets you sorted.
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbird1960 View Post
    Try this NBR.

Unplug all connections including the line feed from outside, leave for 60 seconds.
    Next connect your line outside first, then connect all the ethernet cables.
    Next if you have a modem and a Wi-Fi / Hub switch on the power for the modem first.
    Then finally, once the modem has booted up switch on the Wi-Fi Hub. (If your modem is built into your Hub just start it once all the cables are connected.)

Hope that gets you sorted.
    unable, thanks for your advice however speedy. By the way, you don't update the station list anymore is it?

Internet connection restored. Must be something the ISP side have to do, did see at tm car outside those phone line terminals doing something. Must be the rain last night.. it was very heavy. But I wouldn't think that should affect it though. We do live in a country where rain can come down bucket loads.

Surprised you guy are still using ADSL.

Here, ADSL is now consigned to the Museum and replaced by Fibre directly into the home @ 100 Mbs.

Copper fixed lines are progressively phased out.
    F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.