Page 82 of 91 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast

Thread: Malaysia Radar

Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by dinhat View Post
    saw somewhere in FB few days ago someone is trying to SELL the free ADSB receiver recieved free from FR24.. what a disgusting act!
    Not sure what that guy is thinking about... it's not like the receiver can be customized for one's purpose. So there isn't any resell value. Perhaps he is selling for parts? The antenna isn't cheap indeed.

Please notify fr24 support with a printscreen. If they want to pass it to someone else and notified FR24 that's fine. But to sell, it is just plain wrong.

Passenger
    i tried to search back trying to get printscreen but with no luck.. asking price is around RM200+ .. (its in "RM".. you know what i mean)

Captain
    @dinhat : Suspect your gears at WMKN are having some issues... don't seem to see WMKN showing up. Just to let you know. . Perhaps you do.

On another note, not sure what happened to WBKL Labuan receiver, missing its long range towards the sea for KL-KK traffic, hopefully just down temporarily.
    Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2015-11-19 at 11:35.

Passenger
    very happy to see my 2nd station F-WMKJ2 made it to the top score in peninsular Malaysia with F-WMKJ4; my first, on the 6th position as at yesterday.

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
    @dinhat : Suspect your gears at WMKN are having some issues... don't seem to see WMKN showing up. Just to let you know. . Perhaps you do.
    thanks for alerting.. we had double outage during that period. T receiver had server issue, and F receiver had internet issue. its at remote and unmanned location, so we have to travel to fix it. it has been resolved now. monsoon season is just around corner, praying for less trouble this year.

Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by dinhat View Post
    thanks for alerting.. we had double outage during that period. T receiver had server issue, and F receiver had internet issue. its at remote and unmanned location, so we have to travel to fix it. it has been resolved now. monsoon season is just around corner, praying for less trouble this year.
    Good job getting it sorted and yes hoping it all runs smoothly for you. Thanks, quite a lot to arrange to access the location it must have been. In a while T/F-WMKN1 will reclaim top spot in the stats page! I just hope there's a couple more new feeders over this part of Sabah to improve our coverage especially the north. And of course over the South China Sea, Natuna. One day, one day.

Passenger
    HI,

F-WMKC1 up again at new location...

Please comments

WMKC1.jpg

First officer
    Quote Originally Posted by WMKC1 View Post
    HI,

F-WMKC1 up again at new location...

Please comments

WMKC1.jpg
    KC1, I see your range has increased tremendously. Are you still in KB but your antenna has gone up much higher or moved to another location further south?

Passenger
    I move it to 24 Storey Condo rooftop in Kota Bharu City.

Yesterday it show 280nm.