Malaysia Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Limpost
    > Thanks Mike for correcting the misinformation.

Sorry for the confusion. My observations were based on flight data from FR24 that was posted by others yesterday, which has now been corrected, which now places the crash site in Ukraine between the cities Pelahiivka and Sjeverne, which is about 25-30 km northwest of the nearest Russian border. I realize that the mainstream media had been reporting this too, but I mistakenly assumed our data was based on actual ADS-B sensor reports.
    mas17-17July2014-Ukraine.jpg
    Last edited by af4ex; 2014-07-18, 12:07.
    T-KMLB3: R820T2/RPi/FR24FEED 1/4-wave ground plane antenna with amp @EL98pa

Comment

• Hi T-WMKI3 is running now operating from Taiping, Perak. Currently running 2 sites T-WMSA12 and T-WMKI3.

Comment

• Hi T-WMKI3 is running now operating from Taiping, Perak. Currently running 2 sites T-WMSA12 and T-WMKI3. Do we have any facebook page?

Comment

• Originally posted by atoi68 View Post
          Hi T-WMKI3 is running now operating from Taiping, Perak. Currently running 2 sites T-WMSA12 and T-WMKI3. Do we have any facebook page?
          Yes, try adding me 'Weerut Srhidhara'

Comment

• Originally posted by atoi68 View Post
            Hi T-WMKI3 is running now operating from Taiping, Perak. Currently running 2 sites T-WMSA12 and T-WMKI3.
            Hi!
            Just curious what are you using at both these sites? RTL dongles?

Comment

• Originally posted by WMKC1 View Post
              yes..

F-WMKC1 full time online.... except sometimes ISP problem... :-)
              Originally posted by WMKC1 View Post
              So Mike,

Who is WMKC2?
              Hello and welcome WMKC1. Ah right so that's why your feed goes off time to time.. now seems to be better. Thanks.

FR24 will not reveal the host and their location as per policy. I am sure the host will drop by to say hello here one day. That's why we have this thread here.

Originally posted by startomatic View Post
              was with FR24 support on team viewer this early morning when i caught the bad news. indeed a sad day for most of us.
              Still a very heavy heart... and seeing our national flag at half mast, is a feeling I can't put into words. Lots of condolences and message on this FB page: https://www.facebook.com/aflyguyslounge
              at least I feel a bit comforted reading from it. With tears flowing...

Comment

• Probably why FR24 are not that interested in GND level. Not reliable data?
                Look at this highlighted MAS147.
                Speed, Altitude and location.

Capture-140726.jpg

Comment

• hello, im new here. can i know how to get the fr24 ads-b antenna and what do i need?

Comment

• If you looking for the antenna only.
                    Look on this page.
                    ADS-B Receiver MLAT RADARCAPE. Map views, aircraft list, filters, performance and status pages. Optimized for 24/7 monitoring without additional PC.

The FR24 hardware kit on this page.
                    The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.
                    Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2014-07-28, 23:08.
                    Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                    [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• Originally posted by cyberflyz View Post
                      hello, im new here. can i know how to get the fr24 ads-b antenna and what do i need?
                      Welcome!
                      The cheapest way to start off is get a RTL DVB-T dongle and use the stock antenna.
                      That's all you really need to start off. Then slowly upgrade when time/money/interest increase.

Comment

• F-WMSA3 OFFLINE since Aug 10, 1700hrs due to static on network port, the receiver is 'looking' fine, but not feeding to the servers, and my router cannot detect it ..hihih
                        Last edited by Ruth; 2014-08-12, 14:02.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruth View Post
                          F-WMSA3 OFFLINE since Aug 9 due to static on network port, the receiver is 'looking' fine, but not feeding to the servers, and my router cannot detect it ..hihih
                          Sorry to hear that. Fr24 support to the rescue then...

Comment

• long time didnt dropby here.....
                            hello everybody...

Comment

• Originally posted by alexsiong29 View Post
                              long time didnt dropby here.....
                              hello everybody...
                              Hello Alex, good to hear from you. What is the progress on your Air Band installation?

Comment

• Originally posted by alexsiong29 View Post
                                long time didnt dropby here.....
                                hello everybody...
                                Originally posted by Limpost View Post
                                Hello Alex, good to hear from you. What is the progress on your Air Band installation?
                                I too was wondering... but guess he has been tied up with work or other stuffs so perhaps not much progress for that?

Long time no hear indeed Alex, hope all is ok.

Edit: 1723hours MYT 0923UTC it seems there is some FR24 server problem... can only wait and see.
                                Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2014-08-21, 09:24.

Comment

Working...
                                X