Page 36 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 901

Thread: Malaysia Radar

  1. #351
    First officer
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    F-WMKD1, East Coast, Pahang
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by nzradar View Post
    What??? An "air test"? What's an air test?
    My understanding of an "Air Test or Flight Test" is when an aircraft has undergone servicing /maintenance/repair of a system and its serviceability can only be determined by taking the aircraft into the air to confirm its functioning as it should.

  2. #352
    First officer
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    F-WMKD1, East Coast, Pahang
    Posts
    200
    N168BB
    Private owner
    Aircraft(R44)
    Robinson R44
    Registration(A10F80)
    N168BA
    Altitude
    43,000 ft Vertical Speed
    0 fpm
    Speed
    396 kt Track
    51°
    Latitude
    3.8696 Longitude
    107.3062
    Radar
    F-WSSS1 Squawk
    2147

    Noted at 0510UTC near Natuna Island. Something not right here.

  3. #353
    Purser
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    122
    Any reason why you might say that? I haven't looked yet.

  4. #354
    First officer
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    F-WMKD1, East Coast, Pahang
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by who View Post
    Any reason why you might say that? I haven't looked yet.
    Robinson R44 is a lightweight helicopter. No way it can climb to 43,000ft and fly at 396 kts.

  5. #355
    Captain Birdie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Changi Airport
    Posts
    645
    Quote Originally Posted by Limpost View Post
    N168BB
    Private owner
    Aircraft(R44)
    Robinson R44
    Registration(A10F80)
    N168BA
    Altitude
    43,000 ft Vertical Speed
    0 fpm
    Speed
    396 kt Track
    51°
    Latitude
    3.8696 Longitude
    107.3062
    Radar
    F-WSSS1 Squawk
    2147

    Noted at 0510UTC near Natuna Island. Something not right here.
    Yes - something strange = it was flying beyond its design range, unless it got 4 external fuel tanks.

    Chopper Robinson R44.jpg
    F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

  6. #356
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Sungai Petani, Kedah, Malaysia
    Posts
    13
    hi, does anybody know how to install fr24 on RPi?

  7. #357
    Captain
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    North Borneo aka Sabah
    Posts
    1,217
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberflyz View Post
    hi, does anybody know how to install fr24 on RPi?
    Hi there cyberflyz, please see this link http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...e-to-feed-FR24

    Look into peterhr 's post. This uses dump1090 as the sw to decode adsb. It is the most popular. There is also others but I think this is a good start for you.

  8. #358
    Captain
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dudley area, UK
    Posts
    1,410
    Quote Originally Posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
    Hi there cyberflyz, please see this link http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...e-to-feed-FR24

    Look into peterhr 's post. This uses dump1090 as the sw to decode adsb. It is the most popular. There is also others but I think this is a good start for you.
    The important stuff is in post #8 on the thread - all the rest is questions, answers and discussions.

    Do download the PDF ... the last page is how to make a simple dipole using coax cable (5 minutes), this will give you 175-200nm range if erected outside just above roof level - a simple antenna to get you going.

  9. #359
    Captain
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    North Borneo aka Sabah
    Posts
    1,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    New FR24 receivers
    F-WMKK3 activated in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

    For discussions about new receivers please use thread http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...24-Feeder-Chat
    F-WMKK3, I wonder whether that is Ruth's replacement or someone else who is lucky enough to host a FR24 kit.

  10. #360
    Purser
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Klang,Selangor
    Posts
    146
    just start to feed..im T-WMKC1...N6.160 E102.246...
    Last edited by kucengemok; 2014-10-16 at 09:50.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •