Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different type of Radars

HI everybody,

setting up radar filters I've noticed that Radars in the list (for making the radar selection) are of three types:

F-xxxx
    N-xxxx
    T-xxxx

I suppose that F-xxxx identify the locations hosting FR24 receivers (I mean devices provided directly by FR24 network, used around the world but of Fr24 property); but what about the other two?

Any idea what are N-xxxx and T-xxxx radars?

Thanks for your attention.

Ramon Llull

F = FR24 supplied receivers.

N = a small network of Kinetic SBS receivers using SBS1 Client. See:

T = volunteer feeders using Kinetic and other makes of receiver including DVB-T USB sticks sharing with our Windows or Linux feeder apps.

Comment

Thanks for your answer.

I thougth T-xxxx meant a sort of official airTraffic Network, like FR24 could have been fed by official organization, sort of.

I can see now that the entire FR24 is fed by a voluntary bases.

Thanks again

Ramon Llull

Comment

Radar: NET1 = Users feeding from Planeplotter software.
        Radar: T-F4V = Network receivers all over the world from AirNav Systems ADS-B Data Network.
        Radar: T-FAX = Network receivers all over the world.
        Radar: F-xxxx = FR24 boxes / Hardware feeders.
        Radar: T-xxxx = Users owned boxes uploading to FR24 / Software feeders.
        Radar: N-xxxx = Networked SBS-1 users uploading.
        Radar: R12* R13* are just temporary codes assigned automatically by the system, before FR24 receivers have been assigned correct code manually.
        Radar: R1a* = Temporary Radar codes on the upload Software & Server.

is there any one can tell me what is the difference between these radars (XXXX) (N-XXXX) (T-XXXX) Thanks in advance

NET1 are the people feeding from Planeplotter.
        xxxx is our first "ModeS.exe" Windows software.
        N-xxxx is the "old" NET2 network, a network that FR24 is working with.
        N-xxxx is also used by our FR24 receiver that we are installing on strategic places.
        T-xxxx is our new Windows software (still in late beta testing stage).

Our goal is to move all feeders from xxxx to T-xxxx in about 2 months time. 100 are already moved and we hope to have 200 moved before the end of April.
        Hi Some correction Laos Radar is T-VLVT1 and we also have T-VTBS1-4 for Suvarnabhumi Airport Kanok _________________________________________________________________________________ This is the link to the Feeder Station List: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/6783-Flightradar24-com-Feeder-Station-List

F-PP1

Comment

Thanks a lot, folks !!!

Best wishes from Italy

Ramon Llull

Comment

Working...
          X