Thread: Historical data issue

Captain

Historical data issue

It says here on the FAQ :

Is it possible to see history of flights on Flightradar24.com?

Yes, press 'Playback' in sidebar to view history from the last 30 days. You can also find info about flights from the last 30 days at www.flightradar24.com/data

However, data only shows for around 7 days and I don't see any buttons to access older data. It is not a case of FR did not pick up the older flights as I had already accessed the data when it was fresh. How can I access the 30 days of historical data please?

First officer
    Quote Originally Posted by rik130 View Post
    It says here on the FAQ :

Is it possible to see history of flights on Flightradar24.com?

Yes, press 'Playback' in sidebar to view history from the last 30 days. You can also find info about flights from the last 30 days at www.flightradar24.com/data

However, data only shows for around 7 days and I don't see any buttons to access older data. It is not a case of FR did not pick up the older flights as I had already accessed the data when it was fresh. How can I access the 30 days of historical data please?
    I just tried the sidebar on my iPad and could get the full 30 days in the drop-down list, what device / operating system / browser or app are you using ?
    FR24 F-EGLF1, Blitzortung station 878, OGN Aldersht2, PilotAware PWAldersht, PlanePlotter M7.

Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by F-EGLF1 View Post
    I just tried the sidebar on my iPad and could get the full 30 days in the drop-down list, what device / operating system / browser or app are you using ?
    Where is this "sidebar" you speak of? There is nothing displayed in either Opera or Chrome.

For reference : http://www.flightradar24.com/data/airplanes/g-ezua

Oldest entry as I write is : 2014-04-03 Liverpool (LPL) Malaga (AGP) U27179 05:00 05:05 07:55 Landed 07:57

Where are you seeing information dating back to 9 March?

First officer
    Quote Originally Posted by rik130 View Post
    Where is this "sidebar" you speak of? There is nothing displayed in either Opera or Chrome.

For reference : http://www.flightradar24.com/data/airplanes/g-ezua

Oldest entry as I write is : 2014-04-03 Liverpool (LPL) Malaga (AGP) U27179 05:00 05:05 07:55 Landed 07:57

Where are you seeing information dating back to 9 March?
    See attached screenshot.
    image.jpg
    FR24 F-EGLF1, Blitzortung station 878, OGN Aldersht2, PilotAware PWAldersht, PlanePlotter M7.

Passenger
    I'm looking for historical flight data from 2013 - flight #'s & routes. trying to help one of our sales people recreate their schedule, thus laboring on labor day.
    Specifically looking for AAL & UAL flights. but some delta as well.
    Thanks for the help.