Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Currently tracking right now....who is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently tracking right now....who is it?

Hi guys

Been tracking a Gulfstream GLF5 which left Stanstead earlier on.

It's flying at 470 knots, 41000ft, and currently crossing the Black Sea heading towards Turkey now

Is there any way of identifying who the aircraft belongs to and it's destination?

I found this thread because i am also watching the same type of aircraft.

It's flying at 467kt, 45,000ft, flying over the south east of Denmark, heading toward Northern Germany. Origin of the flight was Moscow.

I must say that wikipedia gives some info on who might be flying.

Comment

Not unless you have your own receiver and it presents its registration, no.

They are not shown at request of owners and or adhering to requirements to.

Even then most private jets are only shown as being owned by banks (leased) to hide the true owner
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

You can't blame people with a public profile hiding where they are - they have a continuous war trying to get privacy from crowds of photographers with long lenses.

Comment

Originally posted by peterhr View Post
          You can't blame people with a public profile hiding where they are - they have a continuous war trying to get privacy from crowds of photographers with long lenses.
          The guy who owns this doesn't seem to worry!

It belongs to Ukrainian multi billionaire Rinat Akhmetov and seen flying in and out of Farnborough fairly regularly.

Comment

Working...
          X