Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Unable to locate specific airplane on the map despite 'LIVE'

  1. #1
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    13

    Unable to locate specific airplane on the map despite 'LIVE'

    This didn't use to be a problem. But after the make-over, I can't seem to locate the aircraft on the world map when it is LIVE.



    It only shows LIVE but not where it is flying over.

  2. #2
    Super Moderator speedbird1960's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Runcorn / LPL
    Posts
    1,877
    Data: http://www.flightradar24.com/reg/9vskm

    Live: http://www.flightradar24.com/SIA318/2fec482

    Sorry i have just realised that the problem is that the 'Eye Symbol' is not clickable to see the live Flight, but the 'Playback Symbol' is clickable, it looks like it could be bug.

    Eye Symbol not clickable..jpg

    http://www.flightradar24.com/data/ai...v-skm/#2fd5540
    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2014-03-29 at 13:43. Reason: missing word added
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

  3. #3
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbird1960 View Post
    Data: http://www.flightradar24.com/reg/9vskm

    Live: http://www.flightradar24.com/SIA318/2fec482

    Sorry i have just realised that the problem is that the 'Eye Symbol' is not clickable to see the live Flight, but the 'Playback Symbol' is clickable, it looks like it could be bug.

    Eye Symbol not clickable..jpg

    http://www.flightradar24.com/data/ai...v-skm/#2fd5540

    The bug still persists.

  4. #4
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    13
    How do you locate a specific plane without having to search the map manually?

  5. #5
    Super Moderator speedbird1960's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Runcorn / LPL
    Posts
    1,877
    Quote Originally Posted by SGAviation View Post
    How do you locate a specific plane without having to search the map manually?
    Add the registration to the end of this link below, then paste it in the address bar and hit Enter.
    http://www.flightradar24.com/reg/
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

  6. #6
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbird1960 View Post
    Add the registration to the end of this link below, then paste it in the address bar and hit Enter.
    http://www.flightradar24.com/reg/
    Thank you. But what I was referring to was how are people tracking a LIVE flight without having to search the map manually, since it seems the bug has not been fixed?

    Like let's say I want to track D7 506 (KUL-ICN) and it is already LIVE and en-route and I know the registration of the aircraft flying the route, but it doesn't automatically highlight the plane and showing me where it is flying above currently. It used to do that, but now it doesn't since the upgrade.
    Last edited by SGAviation; 2014-05-10 at 12:14.

  7. #7
    Captain
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dudley area, UK
    Posts
    1,410
    I'd set a filter

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •