Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Labels look superb, if someone doesn't like it, it can get rid of them e.g. using Stylish extension in Firefox,
    also adding fourth line to a label is super great - I've been thinking to suggest for long time,
    but have to pay for third and fourth -one... Having no words for it really.

Comment

Originally posted by RoSi View Post
      Labels look superb, if someone doesn't like it, it can get rid of them e.g. using Stylish extension in Firefox,
      also adding fourth line to a label is super great - I've been thinking to suggest for long time,
      but have to pay for third and fourth -one... Having no words for it really.
      i agree, and you can hardly see it on sattelite map
      For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
        There are some changes being made to Map and some new features will be released over the next few weeks, in the meantime it would better to uncheck the 'Labels'.

The 'Label' will be same on all browsers and changing the settings will not change anything, thank you for your patience.
        Yeah right - wonderful solution that one - do without the labels while someone plays around with "new features" that have intentionally or otherwise limited one of the features I like and pay for. Thanks a lot for a solution that is one of the weakest workarounds I've ever encountered.

Comment

Must agree, the old setup without block highlighting was much more suitable, to me. Really bad where multiple planes are close together.

Using Chrome / Win7

Comment

Whilst FR24 is entitled to do what it wants with its site, it's a business after all. I do feel your customers need to be better informed of what "improvements" are planned. To suddenly change something without apparent warning only gets peoples backs up, and leads to needless mails back and forth when you actually know what's going on, but your Admin' don't .

I see this morning that the standard map has changed too! What next? As has been said above it's really bad where multiple planes are close together, in the holds and near airports

FR24 was far and away the best virtual radar on the web, now it's getting to be like Planefinder, which is clunky and messy. Please re-consider these moves or you'll be losing more watchers.

Rob

Comment

Sorry guys....Don't like the changes at all.

"If it's not broken don't fix it" is always a good test.

THEN.......Went to give a demonstration to someone important (Re MH370) and all the departure and destinations had 'disappeared"". WHY ??

YUK

Comment

2 days ago flight nr. is changed to MAS318
                Playback you can see here
                For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Originally posted by Amper View Post
                  2 days ago flight nr. is changed to MAS318
                  Playback you can see here
                  @Amper

I think you have completely missed the point.

As many posters often do of course.

Suggest you read it again.

Comment

Originally posted by G3LMO View Post
                    Sorry guys....Don't like the changes at all.

"If it's not broken don't fix it" is always a good test.

THEN.......Went to give a demonstration to someone important (Re MH370) and all the departure and destinations had 'disappeared"". WHY ??

YUK
                    Do you mean in the 'Aircraft Labels', if you do, you will need to go into 'Settings' as a fourth row has been added. (Refresh the Map if the fourth row is not visible.)
                    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Do you mean in the 'Aircraft Labels', if you do, you will need to go into 'Settings' as a fourth row has been added. (Refresh the Map if the fourth row is not visible.)
                      Oh dear!!! Oh dear!!!! Speed-y-bird.......Missed the point again :-(

Does the word 'Premium' give you a clue? Then check my joining date.

Comment

Oh dear!!! Oh dear!!!! Speed-y-bird.......Missed the point again :-(

Does the word 'Premium' give you a clue? Then check my joining date.
                        Can you explain in more detail about your comment: "THEN.......Went to give a demonstration to someone important (Re MH370) and all the departure and destinations had 'disappeared"". WHY ??" As that is what i was replying to.

Comment

Can you explain in more detail about your comment: "THEN.......Went to give a demonstration to someone important (Re MH370) and all the departure and destinations had 'disappeared"". WHY ??" As that is what i was replying to.
                          It appears that 'Standard' users are not allowed Dep & Arr on the main screen anymore.....Just 'Premium'. OK now?

Comment

It appears that 'Standard' users are not allowed Dep & Arr on the main screen anymore.....Just 'Premium'. OK now?
                            I can still see them (if using a browser that doesn't know about my premium)...
                            ...but some flights don't show those details 'cos FR24 don't know them

Capture.PNG

Comment

Sorry, i now understand what you mean, as i am using Premium i did not notice the change.

I have signed out of Premium to see the difference.
                              Change in Aircraft Labels.jpg

Row 3&4 are Premium only.

Or maybe you are talking about 'Arrival / Departure Boards', the only reason you would not see them is Adblocking Software.
                              Last edited by speedbird1960; 2014-03-15, 17:50.

Comment

Originally posted by peterhr View Post
                                I can still see them (if using a browser that doesn't know about my premium)...
                                ...but some flights don't show those details 'cos FR24 don't know them

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3557[/ATTACH]
                                NOP......My settings dropdown menu says that Lines 3 and 4 are for PREMIUM only.

So, I don't think much of the sudden change/s as a long term user.

Comment

Working...
                                X