Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the issue using Firefox 27.0.1 and Chrome Version 33.0.1750.117 m on Vista

Comment

Indeed i would agree it looks tacky and very amateurish with the information box beside the plot 'Grayed out' I am using Chrome as well and have changed my settings to turn the info off i find it very distracting i hope you can find a fix soon as a Flight Radar24 feeder i think a little bit of Consulting with feeders before any major changes to the programme in future is called for although i do still support FR24 and look forward to in the future but please can we have it back the way it was before

Comment

Same here using Premium on Chrome and IE9, both Vista and Windows 7, using virgin.net ISP.

But as support asked for a screenshot at the top of the thread, should we not assume they did not intend this to happen ? Or they would have known what it looked like.

Comment

Agreed - it looks very poor and the London area is almost unuseable - PC - Win 8 - Chrome - was fine until now

Comment

I asked for a screenshot as I was not aware of any changes. But I don't know everything, as my wife keeps telling me.

I have escalated the concerns expressed here and via Support.

Comment

...and the wife is always correct. At least mine is.....she told me so...
              For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Hi,

I'm sure we all appreciate what you are doing to try and sort it out,

Thanks,

Rob

Comment

Screen shot is posted earlier in the subject.Black box does not work,it makes areas of heavy traffic almost un readable with the box over lap.

John in Seaford

Comment

I have tried Chrome's developer tools and removed 2 lines in style sheet (it's a local temporary rework) "strikeout" on pic it works, I don't know if it influence on other parts of site!
                    Attached Files
                    T-EKCH5: Raspberry Pi 4-B (Buster) + FlightAware Pro Stick Plus + FlightAware 1090MHz Bandpass Filter Dark Blue + A3-ADS-B Antenna

Comment

Also getting the black boxes in safari on iPad.
                      Ben.
                      FR24 F-EGLF1, Blitzortung station 878, OGN Aldersht2, PilotAware PWAldersht, PlanePlotter M7.

Comment

Out of curiosity I tried FR24 on an older computer running XP and IE8 and the shading does not appear. It re-appears using Firefox on that same computer though.

Comment

I can't say I am liking the "shadow" effect as well. Please turn it back to the previous setting or make it a changeable setting.

Comment

Screen shot as of 10:04 14/03/14, running on windows vista using chrome:

FR24.jpg

Comment

I think it's about time for an update from FR24 on progress towards fixing this annoying problem.

Comment

There are some changes being made to Map and some new features will be released over the next few weeks, in the meantime it would better to uncheck the 'Labels'.

The 'Label' will be same on all browsers and changing the settings will not change anything, thank you for your patience.
                                AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Working...
                                X