This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
    Yes you're right about him re-registered, but that was after a few days and then i only spotted his posts yesterday where the same format of his posts as voyager10.

All Moderators and Admin are now aware of his new profile, a decision about banning him again will possibly be made later today .

Looking at the posting times and dates sputnik's first post was 11 HOURS after your post banning him as v-10 how many more warnings are you going to give him !
    FR24 F-EGLF1, Blitzortung station 878, OGN Aldersht2, PilotAware PWAldersht, PlanePlotter M7.

Comment

Yes you're right about him re-registered, but that was after a few days and then i only spotted his posts yesterday where the same format of his posts as voyager10.

All Moderators and Admin are now aware of his new profile, a decision about banning him again will possibly be made later today .

The posts of yours that have been deleted might have been related to other content that was deleted, as we have deleted a lot.
      Why make a new decision - the person was banned, and is just seeking a way around it.

Can you ban by IP address / IP range - both at home and at the school he attends and make it permanent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sea Petal View Post
        Thank you for so much for keeping up the posts. This board is hovered over by a bunch of engineer types with no imagination. Their small minded world was pushed onto the main stage by their part in MH370 disappearance and they seem to be having a hard time coping with ideas. These are linear type personalities that are only able to cope with solid things that are in front of them. Necessary and helpful in the world but so frustrating as they are unable to see past their own noses. It is good of you to keep pushing them a little to open them up a bit. It as amusing as heck to watch them get all flustered. It is not like you are being abusive or rude (like they are at times). All they have to do is ignore your posts but they like to control things it makes them feel safe. I think yourself and your idea threads would be welcomed on Reddit. Here is the link

The mystery of MH370 is tragic and fascinating. Many people who think they know how things work in the world are being challenged intellectually and emotionally.
        I'm interested to know exactly what it is that we need "pushing" to "open up a bit" to?

Out of curiosity, is it more interesting to believe that something far-fetched or paranormal happened to MH370? Because it certainly isn't easier.

Comment

• Originally posted by iazoniccc View Post
          I'm interested to know exactly what it is that we need "pushing" to "open up a bit" to?

Out of curiosity, is it more interesting to believe that something far-fetched or paranormal happened to MH370? Because it certainly isn't easier.
          Yes, I agree for some people it isn't easier to consider far-fetched or paranormal happenings.

There are so many different types of people in the world with different beliefs and skills and I don't rule anything out. I feel it is important to keep an open mind and be tolerant of all the different types of people. On this board for the most part no one is even open to hijacking, pilot suicide of any kind of discussion of any theory at all. Which in itself is interesting. People who will only look at hard facts and will not even consider anything but something solid in front of them. I can respect that.

For me however, I have been blessed with a high functioning brain but I am only like 3% of the population as I am able to be highly analytical but I also have a vivid and active imagination. I can hold a great deal of information in my mind at one time and work on various theories at once. I can switch back and forth between those sides of my brain in a nano second and even blend them. I realize many people can not do this.

I have lived a good long while and experienced all kinds of things that are certainly not tangible. The world is not a solid place, it is all energy. I think it must feel very safe to completely ignore all the strange and scary things that go on around us and only deal in the tangible. I quite envy that naïveté.

For the rest of us, we have experienced things and we need to communicate about them with others so that we can learn and make sense of them.

If you want to take a good look at the world.

- Psychics have been used by law enforcement to help solve crimes. There are some people very skilled at reading energy.
          - Many pilots and even our own Canadian Minister of Defence has acknowledged UFO's occur daily. I have seen one myself.
          - It was highly implausible that hijackers would pull off such evil as 911, but they did.
          - Pilot suicide is a sad reality.
          - Numerous governments have been exposed for various conspiracy activities.

In the scheme of things I guess it is not that surprising that people who spend so much energy and time into knowing exactly where every flight in the world is would have a very difficult time with the mystery of flight MH370. The disappearance goes against everything that you believe in.
          Last edited by Sea Petal; 2014-03-31, 17:50.

Comment

• It is important to understand what is a fact and what is speculation.

I prefer seeing facts, and I make my own speculations based on the facts. I do not like being fed other people's speculations presented as facts.
            So if you think that the flight was captured by a bunch of rainbow colored unicorns, I do not wish to hear about it. And yes, there are people on this planet who seriously think that the invasion of flying uniforns is a real possibility.

I'm sure there's a website out there willing to accept any kind of speculation about the MH370's destiny, so why keep spamming this board with messages that are not welcome here? Just go to a like-minded site. Unless of course, you keep getting banned from every single one, in which case the only option left is to create your very own bulletin board and have your conversation there.

Comment

Many people who think they know how things work in the world are being challenged intellectually and emotionally.
              Most people, including most engineers as you like to call them, also accept they don't know everything, let alone understand it all.
              Yet, there are others, for whom allmost everything has to be a conspiricy, and they take fiction for facts.

Comment

Thank you for so much for keeping up the posts. This board is hovered over by a bunch of engineer types with no imagination. Their small minded world was pushed onto the main stage by their part in MH370 disappearance and they seem to be having a hard time coping with ideas. These are linear type personalities that are only able to cope with solid things that are in front of them. Necessary and helpful in the world but so frustrating as they are unable to see past their own noses. It is good of you to keep pushing them a little to open them up a bit. It as amusing as heck to watch them get all flustered. It is not like you are being abusive or rude (like they are at times). All they have to do is ignore your posts but they like to control things it makes them feel safe. I think yourself and your idea threads would be welcomed on Reddit. Here is the link

The mystery of MH370 is tragic and fascinating. Many people who think they know how things work in the world are being challenged intellectually and emotionally.
                Good suggestion, I'll vote for the conspiracies and reposts to be taken to Reddit, facebook, etc.

Comment

• There are more like-minded communities such as unexplained-mysteries.com that voyager10 is more than familiar with, so why exactly persist here at FR24 in the face of not only opposition, but stern warning's and account ban's?

Comment

• I still don't understand how authorities find a different object everyday but yet it is no part of a plane...

My questions are:
                    - why did it take so long to deploy search teams?
                    - Why no mayday from pilot?
                    - How can we find a soccer ball in a middle of a soccer field using google map but we cant find a plane the size of a building?
                    - Or the government knows something we don't?

Check this video i found:
                    Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

You tell me what you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by theone123 View Post
                      I still don't understand how authorities find a different object everyday but yet it is no part of a plane...

My questions are:
                      - why did it take so long to deploy search teams?
                      - Why no mayday from pilot?
                      - How can we find a soccer ball in a middle of a soccer field using google map but we cant find a plane the size of a building?
                      - Or the government knows something we don't?

Check this video i found:
                      Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Hi, welcome to the forums. You really need to read through the past couple of pages of this thread.

They find objects because the ocean's of planet Earth are littered with all kinds of non-aviation debris, especially in that part of the world.

- It didn't, they were looking in the wrong ocean.
                      - Nobody knows that yet, possible malfunction, possible deliberate act.
                      - The Indian Ocean is somewhat larger than your football field and more importantly, under a lot more water.
                      - That question probably wont be greeted well here.

Comment

• Originally posted by theone123 View Post

I think that you sound like another pseudonym for Voyager-10 / Sputnik / sea petal,
                        I hope I am wrong, but posting conspiracy links is not welcome here...
                        FR24 F-EGLF1, Blitzortung station 878, OGN Aldersht2, PilotAware PWAldersht, PlanePlotter M7.

Comment

The posts of yours that have been deleted might have been related to other content that was deleted, as we have deleted a lot.
                          LOL.....I think your job is a thankless one.

In any event, as to the topic on hand, with all the junk in the Ocean, it seems to me that they are not looking for a needle in a haystack but for a needle in a needle factory!

Comment

• ^ But they need to find the haystack area first to find the needle
                            Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                            [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• Originally posted by sputnik
                              ... that last spoken words' transcript ...
                              ATC comms with MH370 have been in the open since "day one". They're even mentioned in this thread if you'd care to read.
                              Why you insist in spreading blatant lies and half-baked rumours is beyond my comprehension. Stop it. Take it elsewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhmb View Post
                                Most people, including most engineers as you like to call them, also accept they don't know everything, let alone understand it all.
                                Yet, there are others, for whom allmost everything has to be a conspiricy, and they take fiction for facts.
                                That is quite an assumption. Just because people are discussing these theories does not mean they are taking them for fact.

Comment

Working...
                                X