This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cambridge
    no only was pilots friend the oposition leader of malaysia arrested a day or 2 b4 this happened also the daily telegraph newspaper of friday 21 march says the pilots wife and 3 kids moved out of his home the day before this flight !!! the fact he also practiced finding diego gacia on a flight simulator and wiped data from its hard drives all points to pilot suicide, he probably killed the copilot then flew as far off course as possible to the deepest place he could so it would take them ages to find it ...if this theory proves to be true it show pilots familys must be forced to tell authoritys when pilots family life breaks down so them can face regorous mental health checks.

if flames oil worker saw prove to be true could be fight in cockpit and plane climbed high and engines flamed out. like a jigsaw puzzle this all fits
    Correct me if i am wrong please. If someone wants to commit suicide why would he do so on a flight while keeping others life too in stake? i dont believe in pilot suicide theory at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by curiosity View Post
      I totally agree with you whatsgoingonhere. People step in here just to get your expert views while everyone's intention is to help the families and loved ones of the 239 people.
      No, people originally come here to talk about the website within the domain it is hosted, flightradar24.com

They came here to talk about the website. Then a plane went missing, the site was again widely posted about in the media. The next thing we know we have 200+ new members to the forums all with theories on what has happened filling a thread with over 100 pages, of what was up to date information from various sources and answering of questions as to how the site logs the data/performed during the time it went missing.

Which has now apparently fast been turned into a centralised location for people to chat about their findings on tomnod. There are other mediums for that.
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Cambridge
        no only was pilots friend the oposition leader of malaysia arrested a day or 2 b4 this happened also the daily telegraph newspaper of friday 21 march says the pilots wife and 3 kids moved out of his home the day before this flight !!! the fact he also practiced finding diego gacia on a flight simulator and wiped data from its hard drives all points to pilot suicide, he probably killed the copilot then flew as far off course as possible to the deepest place he could so it would take them ages to find it ...if this theory proves to be true it show pilots familys must be forced to tell authoritys when pilots family life breaks down so them can face regorous mental health checks.

if flames oil worker saw prove to be true could be fight in cockpit and plane climbed high and engines flamed out. like a jigsaw puzzle this all fits

You hit the nail right on its head,.. and I agree most of the parts,.. however,.. few contradictory points, R still there.

1. Rig Oil worker was in an opposite direction than the plane was turned. How did he see something,… if plane had never gone in that direction. Also like he described a plane in a big fire ball,.. how come the same plane can then go back to Malaysia and strait of Malacca and again fly 6-8 hours ? Was that rig oil worker, a typical, uneduacted, dim-wit, moron kind?

2. Pilot was having a very good and clean image in his society, also on his youtube page and social medias lots of just well-wishes,..also he was involved in charity and public welfare work, and that again sets you back, for blaming him.

3. Also if he was after killing the people, ( say,… Jihaad / 72 virgins /afghan-taliban corruption / kaafirs killing / bin laden’s revenge sake,.. etc etc - just to make a point ) then he had rather preferred to crash on metro-city area and even taking more people with him,.. No?

Though, his basement’s stimulator calculation route programs and running away of his wife and kids again puts him back to some malice intention.

I think, this story is a way more complicated than to understand.

Perhaps could also be a case, that soon after the last ATC talk,..
        few part of the roof peeled away – or started peeling off,.., making all passengers unconscious in no time,.. and pilot just struggled the best he could in cockpit ( among,.. he could neither see-breathe-all meters fogged and wet and half-not working – he was injured on face and half conscious, can’t see in heavy wind-blow, can’t breathe,.. and almost half dead situation,.... and he just handled the plane till died, the best he could. or Auto-pilot was flied the ghost plane for 4-5 hours - all were dead in it !)

For the suicide attempt and that theory,
        it’s hard to digest that both would had agreed to that simultaneously,
        unless, one guy sent other to the toilet, and locked the cockpit door and tried to kill others with some lack of oxygen or hypoxia,..by flying up and down to high altitudes,..and later put the plane flying towards south pole and took poison pills

Last edited by voyager10; 2014-03-22, 05:52.

Comment

• Originally posted by Speed Daemon View Post
          Interesting. The Telegraph article that you included is proof positive that if someone wants to find something significant enough, that anything will do.

In the spirit of the Telegraph article, I found some "odd features" of my own:
          • The tower needlessly identified itself "this is KL control tower..." which is sort of like a man in a Captain's uniform with a name tag reading "Obvious" declaring "I am Captain Obvious!" Yes, we can see that ourselves, Captain Obvious.
          • At 12:40 in the morning, the tower says "good night", even though it previously had said "good morning".
          • MH370 says "goodbye" to the tower. Proof positive that they never intended to return!
          • In their last transmission at 1:29AM, MH370 says "good night", even though it previously had said "good morning".

That's significant...if you want it to be...
          Things might seem a bit odd in the transcript simply because it was translated from a mandarin version that was itself translated from english

Comment

• I have studied the Malaysian military radar plot released to the press yesterday (link).

Below is an overlay of the echoes left by MH370 on an aeronautical chart. Click on the image to get a larger version.

As you can see, the echoes suggest that the aircraft was initially following a path in between regular designated routes, but subsequently joined route N571 (at waypoint VAMPI).

Another interesting reflection can be made: It has previously been suggested that the aircraft was flying in a "zig zag" pattern between waypoints (early statements mentioned VAMPI-GIVAL). This assumption has subsequently been used as a basis for several theories. However, the current radar plot obviously does not support this.

Moreover, some misaligned echoes is normal in these kind of plots, due to interference or poor coverage. My guess is that the empty space between the two series of echoes (marked by a circle on the original presentation slide) is an area where the primary radar lacks coverage (perhaps obstructed by terrain).

Comment

• If your theori is correct that the pilot tryed to reach Pulau Lankawi, but overshoot the goal by beeing unconscious by the smoke and the plane keep going on autopilot until fuel shortage, they have passed the southest island og Malvinas. As it was reprted from Malvinas a plane passed early in the morning on low altitud from northeast to the sothwest. If that witness is correct the plane must have been reach near Seychelles islands.

Sorry for my bad english

Comment

• Originally posted by Speed Daemon View Post
                Interesting. The Telegraph article that you included is proof positive that if someone wants to find something significant enough, that anything will do.

In the spirit of the Telegraph article, I found some "odd features" of my own:
                • The tower needlessly identified itself "this is KL control tower..." which is sort of like a man in a Captain's uniform with a name tag reading "Obvious" declaring "I am Captain Obvious!" Yes, we can see that ourselves, Captain Obvious.
                • At 12:40 in the morning, the tower says "good night", even though it previously had said "good morning".
                • MH370 says "goodbye" to the tower. Proof positive that they never intended to return!
                • In their last transmission at 1:29AM, MH370 says "good night", even though it previously had said "good morning".

That's significant...if you want it to be...

You should be able to listen to some of this on LiveATC.net, They have archives for WMKK - usually for an airport they have tower/airport/radar but this only seems to be one of them. You can download as mp3 - the date/time would be March 7 16:30 UTC and on...

Comment

• Yet another overlay image. This time of MH370 last military radar plots and FR24 map at the time of the last radar contact (18:22 UTC, 7 March/02:22 MYT, 8 March).

(Click for a larger version)

Notable is that Emirates flight EK343 (KUL-DXB) at FL340 is right behind/above MH370 at FL295, on the same heading (route N571). A (very rough) approximation of the distance between the aircraft is 30-40 nm (~55-75 km). Uncertainty due to coarse time resolution.

Can any conclusions be drawn from this, or does it perhaps beg more questions?

Comment

• Did not check into this forum for 12+ hours and suddenly it became a tomnod support site.... with people seemingly "yelling at each other" (albeit the texts were not capitalised / bolded) and claiming of leaving....

Folks... this IS a Flightradar24 site and this thread IS generously hosted by Flightradar24 so I believe we should all give a little respect and gratitude to the site owners on allowing us to leverage on this resource. Most of us here are all worried about the passengers on board and if the newbies pay a little respect to this thread's contributors by READING what was previously written they would see that.

Barging in and flooding this site with referrals to another site is simply RUDE. Arguing with this site's moderator(s) is simply STUPID. If you don't like this, please LEAVE. No one forced you to be here in the first place.

Now let's get back to the high quality discussions we had before which is why some of us stuck to this site.

And if our discussions are deviating from this site's main intention, I respectfully ask the moderators to either guide us appropriately, or kick us out which the moderators and owners have the absolute right to do so.

BTW Flightradar24.... thank you for allowing us to share our thoughts for the past 110+ pages and hope we get a little more leeway until MH370 is located.

Also BTW, I am a strong supporter of mandating a system which allows the continuous tracking of of an aircraft and one which cannot be turned off by anyone on the plane. Satellite-based ADS-B /transponder system would work as long as someone works out how to make it conflict free (maybe via assigning more digits to squawk and setting some form of globally structured digit assignment) and tamper-proof. I hope I am making sense as again I am a newbie.... but I have learnt so much in the past couple of days.
                    Last edited by Mac Attack; 2014-03-22, 11:00.

Comment

• Back to the discussions....

I seriously wonder what the point is on releasing the Control Tower <-> Cockpit transcript.... I mean, it has to be "clean" or else releasing it would cause yet another round of "creative journalism" which is something the authorities are now trying to avoid. And if it is clean (as released), what's the point?

BTW, pilots on another site made a good point with relation to FL450 (if real since this is still not really proven).... what can the pilot / plane do at 45000 feet that it cannot do in 35000 feet (re fire and passengers - if these indeed were the reasons). Why need to go to FL450?
                      Last edited by Mac Attack; 2014-03-22, 10:46.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mac Attack View Post
                        Back to the discussions....
                        BTW, pilots on another site made a good point with relation to FL450 (if real since this is still not really proven).... what can the pilot / plane do at 45000 feet that it cannot do in 35000 feet?
                        How do we know the FL450 is real? Do a playback on this site for MH370 the next night (ie 24 hours after this plane went missing) - Mar 8, 17:00 UTC. That one does a weird FL450 loop but I think it may be a reading anomaly based on perhaps reads from 2 different ADS-B receivers over their maximum range...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mac Attack View Post
                          I seriously wonder what the point is on releasing the Control Tower <-> Cockpit transcript.... I mean, it has to be "clean" or else releasing it would cause yet another round of "creative journalism" which is something the authorities are now trying to avoid. And if it is clean (as released), what's the point?
                          There's no point other than transparancy, fwiw.

Comment

• Originally posted by smay69 View Post
                            How do we know the FL450 is real? Do a playback on this site for MH370 the next night (ie 24 hours after this plane went missing) - Mar 8, 17:00 UTC. That one does a weird FL450 loop but I think it may be a reading anomaly based on perhaps reads from 2 different ADS-B receivers over their maximum range...
                            exactly their point... people keep clinging on to the hypothesis that it did go to FL450 without evidence and without the need to do so...

Comment

• Originally posted by smay69 View Post
                              That one does a weird FL450 loop but I think it may be a reading anomaly based on perhaps reads from 2 different ADS-B receivers over their maximum range...
                              I've seen similar anomalies over the Mediteranian in the past years. Plots are only as good as the range the ground equipment can handle.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhmb View Post
                                There's no point other than transparancy, fwiw.
                                Ahhh.... but they are not really transparent are they!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X