Page 142 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1444

Thread: Malaysia Airlines Flight Goes Missing En Route to China - Flight MH370

Passenger
    I still don't understand how authorities find a different object everyday but yet it is no part of a plane...

My questions are:
    - why did it take so long to deploy search teams?
    - Why no mayday from pilot?
    - How can we find a soccer ball in a middle of a soccer field using google map but we cant find a plane the size of a building?
    - Or the government knows something we don't?

Check this video i found:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj9pQN-Qxbo

You tell me what you think?

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by theone123 View Post
    I still don't understand how authorities find a different object everyday but yet it is no part of a plane...

My questions are:
    - why did it take so long to deploy search teams?
    - Why no mayday from pilot?
    - How can we find a soccer ball in a middle of a soccer field using google map but we cant find a plane the size of a building?
    - Or the government knows something we don't?

Check this video i found:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj9pQN-Qxbo

Hi, welcome to the forums. You really need to read through the past couple of pages of this thread.

They find objects because the ocean's of planet Earth are littered with all kinds of non-aviation debris, especially in that part of the world.

- It didn't, they were looking in the wrong ocean.
    - Nobody knows that yet, possible malfunction, possible deliberate act.
    - The Indian Ocean is somewhat larger than your football field and more importantly, under a lot more water.
    - That question probably wont be greeted well here.

First officer
    Quote Originally Posted by theone123 View Post

I think that you sound like another pseudonym for Voyager-10 / Sputnik / sea petal,
    I hope I am wrong, but posting conspiracy links is not welcome here...
    FR24 F-EGLF1, Blitzortung station 878, OGN Aldersht2, PilotAware PWAldersht, PlanePlotter M7.

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbird1960 View Post
    Yes you're right about him re-registered, but that was after a few days and then i only spotted his posts yesterday where the same format of his posts as voyager10.

All Moderators and Admin are now aware of his new profile, a decision about banning him again will possibly be made later today .

The posts of yours that have been deleted might have been related to other content that was deleted, as we have deleted a lot.
    LOL.....I think your job is a thankless one.

In any event, as to the topic on hand, with all the junk in the Ocean, it seems to me that they are not looking for a needle in a haystack but for a needle in a needle factory!

Captain
    ^ But they need to find the haystack area first to find the needle

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ... that last spoken words' transcript ...
    ATC comms with MH370 have been in the open since "day one". They're even mentioned in this thread if you'd care to read.
    Why you insist in spreading blatant lies and half-baked rumours is beyond my comprehension. Stop it. Take it elsewhere.

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by jhmb View Post
    Most people, including most engineers as you like to call them, also accept they don't know everything, let alone understand it all.
    Yet, there are others, for whom allmost everything has to be a conspiricy, and they take fiction for facts.
    That is quite an assumption. Just because people are discussing these theories does not mean they are taking them for fact.

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenneth View Post
    It is important to understand what is a fact and what is speculation.

I prefer seeing facts, and I make my own speculations based on the facts. I do not like being fed other people's speculations presented as facts.
    So if you think that the flight was captured by a bunch of rainbow colored unicorns, I do not wish to hear about it. And yes, there are people on this planet who seriously think that the invasion of flying uniforns is a real possibility.

I'm sure there's a website out there willing to accept any kind of speculation about the MH370's destiny, so why keep spamming this board with messages that are not welcome here? Just go to a like-minded site. Unless of course, you keep getting banned from every single one, in which case the only option left is to create your very own bulletin board and have your conversation there.
    You are the only one that has brought up Unicorns! LOL Being fed other people's speculations. But YOURS are okay? Just because people are discussing "possibilities" they don't necessarily think they are facts. People with theories are important in this world. They are the bold thinkers. Show some respect for people that are different than you who have skills that are valuable.

Purser

Captain
    CNN TV channel is talking about the "last words" thing today. So it's should be 'on topic' for today on this thread.