Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like it may have been a bomb, as stolen Passports where used to board the Flight

Italy's Foreign Ministry said, the Italian citizen is alive and was not on board of the aircraft other than the passenger manifest suggests, the man called his parents from Thailand.

Austria's Foreign Ministry stated in the afternoon (European time) that the Austrian listed on the passenger manifest was not on board of the aircraft.
    Aviation Herald - News, Incidents and Accidents in Aviation
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      I guess that's me
      Hi Mike,

Care to share what you told them? the telephone interview? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
        Hi Mike,

Care to share what you told them? the telephone interview? Thanks.
        Glad you asked
        For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Originally posted by eisenhower View Post
          Please look at flight MH57 in front of MH370, It has the same flightpath as MH370, but is already above Vietnam when MH370 disappeared from radar. If you playback the flight, you can see that MH370 went missing as soon as it made a small course change (just like MH57 did earlier). There might be a link between the course change and the crash. Here is the link for playback: http://www.flightradar24.com/2014-03.../MAS52/2d80c86 [ATTACH=CONFIG]3474[/ATTACH].
          Hi eisenhower,

The small course correction is I believe normal. The aircraft was on Airways R208 and at Position "IGARI" turned right to join Airways M765. Kindly see SkyVector website airways chart.

Comment

Originally posted by Limpost View Post
            Hi eisenhower,

The small course correction is I believe normal. The aircraft was on Airways R208 and at Position "IGARI" turned right to join Airways M765. Kindly see SkyVector website airways chart.
            Yeah you are right, it's a normal procedure. But it is strange that the plane disappeared from radar as soon as it started to make that turn. It could be a part of the events that could have led the crash... To me this is a bit too much coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by eisenhower View Post
              Yeah you are right, it's a normal procedure. But it is strange that the plane disappeared from radar as soon as it started to make that turn. It could be a part of the events that could have led the crash... To me this is a bit too much coincidence.
              maybe it was 2NM before, maybe it was 2NM after heading correction....
              Don't think we can solve this problem

Comment

Originally posted by Amper View Post
                maybe it was 2NM before, maybe it was 2NM after heading correction....
                Don't think we can solve this problem
                Well, you absolutely have point, it doesn't solve anything. However, if you look at the flight radar of the day, the plane is changing it course at the same point where MAS57 performed the course correction (and it doesn't seem like a inaccuracy or so). Shortly after the course change, the plane disappears from radar. I assume the instruction of the course correction was the last conversation with ATC.

Comment

Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
                  I agree 1090MHz, something catastrophic appears to have happened.
                  Aviation Herald are saying "radar and radio contact was lost at about 01:22L (17:22Z Mar 7th)"

http://avherald.com/h?article=4710c69b&opt=0
                  My suspicion is someone released some C4. That 2 imposters using the stolen passports could be form the western part of china.
                  Last edited by Birdie; 2014-03-08, 19:15.
                  F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

They could be your and my neighbour

Comment

Originally posted by ascentia78 View Post
                      hehehe.. Good for all...
                      By the way, who is Mikael Robertson. He just interviewed by phone at my country TV station (malaysia)
                      The interview can be viewed on this link.

AstroAwani speaks to Flight Radar 24 on the modalites of their reports and what it means when a flight disappears from radar.
                      Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                      [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

There is now a Wikipedia page up about flight 370: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysi...nes_Flight_370
                        www.ADS-B.ca

Comment

Singapore sent warships to help search for missing MH370.

The RSN added that its SSRV MV Swift Rescue submarine, which has been preparing for the operation through the night, will join in later on Sunday.

Singapore has sent two warships and a naval helicopter to help in the six-country search for the Malaysia Airlines (MAS) plane that went missing on Saturday. Read more at straitstimes.com.

Missing Malaysia Airlines plane: Singapore sends 2 warships, naval helicopter to search for flight MH370
                          F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

FR24 on the local news:

PETALING JAYA: Sweden-based flight tracking service FlightRadar24 was the first to report that Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 had disappeared from radar about 50 minutes of departure, and not two hours as initially stated.

Still no news about the missing plane being spotted.

Comment

For me this looks like a big mess.

* No one noticed that the aircraft was missing during first 6 hours.
                              * Malaysia Airlines notified after 6 hours that their aircraft went missing after 2 hours, which during the first 5 hours focused the search in the jungle between Vietnam and China (estimated location after 2 hours of flying time).
                              * 2 or 3 airports in China reported that the aircraft has landed at their airport.
                              * After 11 hours Vietnam claimed that their radar data showed that the aircraft went down outside of the Vietnam island Tho Chu.
                              * After 36 hours Malaysia claims that their radar data shows that the aircraft turned around and went down outside the Malaysian cost.

I think it's amazing how bad information is provided by the different authorities. Do they even own a radar or are they just guessing?
                              FR24 received the last signal about half way between Malaysia and Vietnam and I'm quite sure that the aircraft can be found within 30km from that point.
                              Last edited by speedbird1960; 2014-03-09, 08:07. Reason: missing letter added.

Comment

Mike, are you able to provide more precise data of the last minute before the loss of signal? The replayed data is too rough. There is just one reading of 0ft altitude after 35000 ft. And only one reading of heading 40 after heading 25.
                                As far as I know the signal is received once a second. How many seconds were you getting 0ft reading after 35000 ft and were there any other headings between 25 and 40 (and probably after 40 (because the heading of the airtrack the plane should have been turning to is 53 degrees)).
                                Such information in format
                                HH:MM:SS - ALTITUDE - SPEED - HEADING - LATITUDE- LONGITUDE
                                would be useful.
                                Is it recorded in your database?
                                Last edited by DimK; 2014-03-09, 08:35.

Comment

Working...
                                X