No announcement yet.

Dump1090 and Basestation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are new versions of ModeSMixer2 v.20140616 and ModeSDeco2 v.20140616 for all platforms in #6 and #7 messages of this thread.

+ changed the algorithm of determining of PI (Parity/interrogator identifier) - downlink field that have parity overlaid on the interrogator’s identity code and shall appear in the Mode-S all-call reply, DF = 11 and in the extended squitter, DF = 17 or DF = 18.

ModeSDeco2 may be used for beamfinder with PlanePlotter
    modesdeco2_planeplotter_beamfinder_1.jpg modesdeco2_planeplotter_beamfinder_2.jpg

+ changed the algorithm of processing of Interrogator Codes II (Interrogator Identifier) and SI (Surveillance Identifier) for data transcoding in RAW SBS format (--sbs10001)

For ModeSMixer2, due to incomplete support by PlanePlotter bidirectional data communication for starting procedure of SBS10001 connection, should be used sbs30006 output mode: "... --outServer sbs30006:30006 ..."

modesmixer2 --inConnect IP:Port --outServer sbs30006:30006 --outServer sbs10001:10001 --outServer msg:30003

I would be very grateful for your testing and feedback.

Thanks,
    sergsero
    Last edited by sergsero; 2014-06-18, 11:25.

Comment

Just noticed in the newer versions of DUMP1090, there is a command line option of: Enable phase enhancement with an option to enable.

Cant seem to find anything more on it... does anyone know what it enchances? (besides phase)

Comment

Dump1090 - Sqlite

Hai guys

I am using dump1090 since long time. Thanks for the posts in this forum which were very helpful to me. I have seen a new version of dump1090 (dump1090-sqlite) in github

Contribute to DE8MSH/dump1090-sqlite development by creating an account on GitHub.

I want to test this but unable to create exe file since i dont have unix system. Can any body in this forum compile this and send the executable files to me ?? My mail id is
        manojpjoseph@rediffmail.com

Please help !!

Regards
        Manoj

Comment

you need to go here..

Comment

Testing version v.20141128 ModeSDeco2 with receiver AirSpy:

modesdeco2_airspy_0.jpg

Comment

promoting your decoder too?

Comment

Anyone can explain to me about the dump1090's output? refer to arrow..tq..

Mode Dump1090.jpg

Comment

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thanks for such info.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks,
                      sergsero
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by sergsero; 2015-03-22, 06:36.

Comment

Hello,

In messages #6 and #7 of this thread were updated respectively the version 20150323 ModeSMixer2 and 20150321 ModeSDeco2 with WEB interface.

Thanks,
                        sergsero

Comment

sergsero

I've setup my Asus RT-N16 router running OpenWRT and Dump1009 and would love to have Modemixer on it in order to feed FlightRadar24 and FlightAware.
                          Can you please compile it for the BCM47XX?
                          You can find my dump1090 instance at tcheno.sytes.net
                          Last edited by Tcheno; 2015-05-28, 22:19.

Comment

Test version of ModeSDeco2 v.20150603 with AirSpy receiver support in Intel x86.

+ added support for AirSpy receivers (Firmware Version: Base AirSpy NOS v1.0.0-rc4-0-g23d1436 2015-03-22 and special AirSpy NOS v1.0.0-rc3-2-g23d1436-dirty 2015-03-22) with Intel x86 CPU (Windows, Linux, OS X)
                            + added option --airspy-sr <arg> Set AirSpy sample rate (default: max available). Example: 4, 6, or 10 (for use with special fw AirSpy NOS v1.0.0-rc3-2-g23d1436-dirty 2015-03-22 only)
                            + added option --avrmlatas <arg> Enable AVR MLAT AirSpy format (*<frame>;<timestamp: 4 bytes>;<samples_per_pulse: 1 byte>;\r\n) output listen port (defaultff)
                            + added option --web-auth <arg> Enable web auth usernameassword (default: off)
                            + added option --filter-ic Enable Interrogator Code filter (default: off)
                            + added option --metric Enable metric system of distance measurement
                            + added ability to select rows for aircraft's label on the map
                            + added ability to display METAR data (with decoding them by pushing on the string) for one airport
                            + added ability to select the map style

Regards,
                            sergsero
                            Last edited by sergsero; 2015-07-28, 12:31.

Comment

Test version of ModeSMixer2 20150628

+ fixed bug in CPR decoder's filter
                              + used the release version v=3.20 of Google Maps API
                              + added option --web-auth <arg> Enable web auth usernameassword (default: off)
                              + added option --metric Enable metric system of distance measurement
                              + added ability to select rows for aircraft's label on the map
                              + added ability to display METAR data (with decoding them by pushing on the string) for one airport
                              + table on Google map is draggable. Move it by clicking on it with the mouse and dragging it anywhere within the viewport
                              + added option --location <arg> for one point with LAT:LON
                              + added option --disable-web-log suppresses console messages on WEB page Log

If you see on the page Map that all aircraft are being plotted in the top-left corner and the Google map does not load, then you need to do bypass your cache in browser.

Bypassing your cache means forcing your web browser to re-download a web page from scratch, which can often solve website display glitches. It is also required after installing user scripts. Bypassing your cache is simple, safe, and causes no permanent changes.

When you are on the page "Map":
                              In most Windows and Linux browsers: Hold down Ctrl and press F5.
                              In Apple Safari: Hold down ⇧ Shift and click the Reload toolbar button.
                              Or use menu: Control+Shift+Del
                              Regards,
                              sergsero
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by sergsero; 2015-07-28, 12:30.

Comment

Sergsero:

First, thank you so very much for all your hard work on these two programs and for making them freely available to everyone. They both work great. I am amazed at how much functionality you are able to build into ModeSMixer with only a 2.4 MB executable. The transcoding features are very useful.

I am using the new v.20150616 of modeSMixer2 on Windows 7 x32 in a virtual machine. The only "improvements" I could possibly recommend are error handling. For example if there is a stray " (double quote) in the path to the database file it will crash the program on start up. If a port such as 30005 is already in use by the Basestation program and ModeSMixer2 has not yet been started, when you attempt to start it, it will crash ModeSMixer2. Of course, the easy answer to this is simply to start ModeSMixer2 first, then Basestation. I only mention this since you're asking people how the program is working for them.

This is my startup batch file:

modesmixer2.exe --inConnect 192.168.1.25:30005 --inConnect X.X.X.X:30334 --web 8888 --db C:\SDR\ModeSMixer\basestation.sqb --frdb C:\SDR\ModeSMixer\flightroute-icao.sqb --silhouettes "C:\Users\szarka\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Progra m Files\Kinetic\BaseStation\OperatorFlags" --pictures "C:\Users\szarka\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Progra m Files\Kinetic\BaseStation\JPGPhotos" --location 44.xxxxx:-68.xxxxx --localtime --outServer sbs10001:10001 --disable-web-log

For future program enhancements it would perhaps be nice to be able to enable "trails" for all aircraft on the map and to have a total count of all aircraft on the Map and Flights page.

Thanks again and хорошо!

--Szarka
                                Last edited by szarka; 2015-06-22, 04:26.

Comment

Working...
                                X