X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Happening Here?

Edit:

Most likely a Police Plane ..

http://ukga.com/forum/viewthread?forumThreadId=8688 - Met Police spends millions of pounds on secret aircraft

wow!
    Last edited by jUsT2eXy; 2014-03-05, 21:18.

Comment

Heading back to base and it disappeared.

Comment

Do a Google Earth view of its departure point. Click on street view and that might give you the answer.

Comment

Can you help me out? I can't see anything at the departure point... but there are a few RAF bases and an aerodrome nearby...also Farmborough

Thanks!
          Last edited by jUsT2eXy; 2014-03-09, 11:25.

Comment

It looks like it took off from near the Four Points Inn. Google Earth vision is 2004 so not much value. The whole area was under cultivation at the time. Street view has the area as an open field on a slight slope. Quite possible for a Cessna to take off. Most likely this just happened to be when FR24 picked up the Cessna.

Comment

The point at which it was first located using MLAT is very unlikely to be the departure point. MLAT requires it's position to be calculated using multiple radars to recieve each message.

Comment

Hey guys. It is back again! Looks like it took off from same location as last time..any idea what the location is now?

Comment

G-BVJT operates out of Farnborough Hants and flies most days, I have heard that it monitors mobile phone traffic usually over the London area.

Comment

g-tdsa over heathrow190314.jpg
                    g-tdsa190314lhr.jpg
                    g-tdsa190314.jpg

Another one on the same detail also looks like it comes from farnborough

Comment

End of detail
                      g-tdsa back home.jpg

Comment

G-UMMI PA 31 was doing the same yesterday,this I think belongs to 2Excel aviation from sywell. Wether doing the same thing or not but most days there is a RAF Islander going round and round in circles over central London.

Comment

Hi
                          I'll be discrete & say I think you will find it is secret squirrel stuff.
                          There used to be 2 Islanders from Northolt up to 10kft and circle all day.
                          It appears they have been replaced/supplemented by a couple of a/c from Farnborough, 2 King Air's and a Caravan.
                          Sorry I can't remember the reg's
                          Have fun
                          Terry

Comment

Working...
                          X