Thread: Request to Support, Please inform uploaders before changing the config

Radarview works without 30003
    ADSBscope,VRS all work on port RAW feed 30334

HERE IS HOW:

VRS:

vrs.png

ADSBscope:

scope.png
    Last edited by Amper; 2014-02-25 at 09:47.

First officer
    I can't get GPS to lock on now. Even when i disconnect the GPS antenna, the led goes: green, green, green, red, green, green, green red. (The number of greens varies.)
    I'll wait a couple more hours, then i will try another receiver reset.

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Edit2:
    You can still press RECEIVER SOFTWARE: ON [stop, display log], the stop button. I would suggest this is removed from the code.
    I check the log to see if data is send to the servers.

When stop is pressed, clicking on start does not work. A server reboot fixes the problem, but that is due to the updated software from yesterday i am sure.
    Clicking on start work, just checked.
    One problem remained -- BS FEED [30003]: DOWN

Quote Originally Posted by ukcc View Post
    Clicking on start work, just checked.
    One problem remained -- BS FEED [30003]: DOWN
    I think port 30003 will remain down
    Use 30334. http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post45620
    I never used 30003 anyway

First officer
    My GPS led is blinking red/green now continuously. Status shows the GPS data now. And the log reports MLAT data is finally uploaded.

Edit: Never mind the previous question. It appears there is being worked on my radar. (Or all radars for that matter).
    If it was only mine, an email requesting i do not touch it would be advised. Now i am trying everything to get MLAT working...
    Last edited by Jarod; 2014-02-25 at 11:25.

First officer
    please see http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post45602
    from MikeC, Support: We have temporarily disabled the secondary feeds while we diagnose the issue. MikeC

First officer
    GPS is blinking all green again. I had to put the antenna outside to get a proper fix. Now the antenna is moved back to the window sill and all appears okay.
    Also the FR24 has registered once with the MLAT server (instead of keep doing that) and it keeps feeding MLAT data.

This begs the question, how many other receivers need a reset and have MLAT checked. I highly recommend your server checks also include if MLAT is working properly.

Passenger
    I noticed interesting thing, the receiver GPS freeze when the first picture error came out.

error.PNG

Nogps.PNG

and when its happen receiver wont send anything data, rebooting receiver starts GPS and everything OK but my receiver has been done this same error three times this evening, and always same error.

restarted.PNG

Restarted, and GPS is OK and receiver send data out.
    Last edited by aabelix; 2014-02-25 at 20:13.

First officer
    Quote Originally Posted by aabelix View Post
    I noticed interesting thing, the receiver GPS freeze when the first picture error came out.

error.PNG

Nogps.PNG

and when its happen receiver wont send anything data, rebooting receiver starts GPS and everything OK but my receiver has been done this same error three times this evening, and always same error.

restarted.PNG

Restarted, and GPS is OK and receiver send data out.

I have never had/seen that error. If i were you i'd contact support@fr24.com and include these pictures.

Passenger
    Five times now, if there is airplanes at sky and receiver get data receiver works, but when there are no available data GPS freeze, my FR24 GPS antenna is on the roof, and the same place are two lightningradar GPS antennas and both of them get 100% position signal.