Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Request to Support, Please inform uploaders before changing the config

Passenger
    Same problem here. Feed seems to be down.

I had to change the network security config here earlier, and had to reboot both switches, and access points.

Since then, it's not been able to connect. Thought I'd done something, but turns out it may not be a problem here.

Passenger
    Same problem here too, sunday afternoon my router was jammed and support send mail about 23:00 that FR24 feed is offline. Monday morning I reboot router and everything works fine to monday afternoon when this problem started, resetting everything, checking connections ect...

RECEIVER SOFTWARE: OFF [start, display log]
    RAW FEED [30334]: DOWN
    BS FEED [30003]: DOWN

stat.JPG
    Last edited by aabelix; 2014-02-24 at 23:28.

Passenger
    F-EFKK1 same here

We have temporarily disabled the secondary feeds while we diagnose the issue. MikeC

This I got on an e-mail today 25.2.2014
    __________________________________________________ _
    You learn something new every day in your life

http://www.multi.fi/~jaboman

Passenger
    Here too (just to press for a solution )

Passenger
    So, at least we're not alone.
    The receiver also seems to be tracking less aircraft now too.

In the Radarview, I've changed the colors so that local traffic is yellow, and before, I'd have 50-80 aircraft as "Local Traffic", now I have less than 5...

Apology now? No? Not yet? Never? On the e-mail is good enough.

First officer
    Quote Originally Posted by Amper View Post
    Apology now? No? Not yet? Never? On the e-mail is good enough.
    When premium login was not remembered on some google chrome systems we were ignored also. Only pushing and pushing and pushing finally resulted in a proper website designer to locate and fix the problem.
    After that not a single word was uttered also. Now with MLAT failing and even complete radars off the grid, we indeed were right again. Pushing pushing pushing and finally some words of acknowledgement.

Most of us have worked with radio and computers for years and years, but a lot of us cannot express our self properly. But the same can be said from the people we are dealing with.
    We simply have NO idea how busy they are with support. Some things they can say, but other things they cannot. It's a harsh world where your ideas and products can be stolen from you when you blink your eyes once.

But this doesn't change the fact that FR24 is absolutely awesome, and the reason we are a bit harsh is maybe because we want FR24 to be the absolute best. I do.
    And when you report an issue then, and it is ignored or even portrait as nonexistent, your blood pressure can go up a bit!

And don't worry about there not going to be a fix. We are FR24!

Edit:
    While typing this, my radar appeared back on the map!

RECEIVER SOFTWARE: ON [stop, display log]
    RAW FEED [30334]: UP, NUM CONNECTED: 0

I hope all receivers are fixed and updated. I will keep an eye out on MLAT again...

Edit2:
    You can still press RECEIVER SOFTWARE: ON [stop, display log], the stop button. I would suggest this is removed from the code.
    I check the log to see if data is send to the servers.

When stop is pressed, clicking on start does not work. A server reboot fixes the problem, but that is due to the updated software from yesterday i am sure.
    Last edited by Jarod; 2014-02-25 at 08:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    When premium login was not remembered on some google chrome systems we were ignored also. Only pushing and pushing and pushing finally resulted in a proper website designer to locate and fix the problem.
    After that not a single word was uttered also. Now with MLAT failing and even complete radars off the grid, we indeed were right again. Pushing pushing pushing and finally some words of acknowledgement.

Most of us have worked with radio and computers for years and years, but a lot of us cannot express our self properly. But the same can be said from the people we are dealing with.
    We simply have NO idea how busy they are with support. Some things they can say, but other things they cannot. It's a harsh world where your ideas and products can be stolen from you when you blink your eyes once.

But this doesn't change the fact that FR24 is absolutely awesome, and the reason we are a bit harsh is maybe because we want FR24 to be the absolute best. I do.
    And when you report an issue then, and it is ignored or even portrait as nonexistent, your blood pressure can go up a bit!

And don't worry about there not going to be a fix. We are FR24!

Edit:
    While typing this, my radar appeared back on the map!

RECEIVER SOFTWARE: ON [stop, display log]
    RAW FEED [30334]: UP, NUM CONNECTED: 0

I hope all receivers are fixed and updated. I will keep an eye out on MLAT again...
    Mine to.

And....I'm using Fr24 since...well long long time. It is absolutely awesome and the great work they did. That is the reason I am a host. Not Premium or Pro. I could have that with my dongle.
    I have couple of boards myself (satellite tv related) with a lot members, and I understand it's hard to deal with many personalities, but they need to work on an approach to feeders. This is frendly advice.

EDIT: Did your stats page started today statistic?
    up.png
    Last edited by Amper; 2014-02-25 at 08:38.

Passenger
    Mine back to work again BUT.

Port 30003 server is DOWN meaning Radarview and other third party apps won't work. Which is important for me at least.

Is this deliberated?

Correction: Radarview does not use 30003 and is working. Third party apps on 30003 don't.
    Last edited by byteworks; 2014-02-25 at 09:35.