Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request to Support, Please inform uploaders before changing the config

Hi,
    as it looks like you have changed the port configuration from 30003 to 30334 raw data.
    If 1 individual at the server is doing things like that it influences some 100 uploaders searching for problems on their configuration.
    This is a waste of time.
    please inform before you change.
    thanks
    http://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=LSGG

Originally posted by Charky View Post
    Hi,
    as it looks like you have changed the port configuration from 30003 to 30334 raw data.
    If 1 individual at the server is doing things like that it influences some 100 uploaders searching for problems on their configuration.
    This is a waste of time.
    please inform before you change.
    thanks
    It's not changed
    Port 30334 (RAW) is always used by fr24. Only change is that 30003 (BS) is down, and in my case connection to the servers is not stable.
    My opinion is that some work is in progress now.
    I agree that we should be informed before this kind of work.
    Why? Well, it's not nice to see that box is not working like it should, and we don't know why.
    When it started I was checking all the wiring from the house to the roof (3AM!!)....router back to factory settings couple of times,for what?
    And e-mail support?!? No reply for 3 days now. On forum.....don't want to comment on that..
    Regards F-LDDU1
    Last edited by Amper; 2014-02-24, 13:54. Reason: ah Radar
    For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Originally posted by Amper View Post
      It's not changed
      Port 30334 (RAW) is always used by fr24. Only change is that 30003 (BS) is down, and in my case connection to the servers is not stable.
      My opinion is that some work is in progress now.
      I agree that we should be informed before this kind of work.
      Why? Well, it's not nice to see that box is not working like it should, and we don't know why.
      When it started I was checking all the wiring from the house to the roof (3AM!!)....router back to factory settings couple of times,for what?
      And e-mail?!? No reply for 3 days now. On forum.....don't want to comment on that..
      Regards F-LDDU1
      Just have to be patient I'm afraid due to the amount of emails they have to go through and sort. Frustrating I know... I am sure they are working on it.

Comment

Amount of e-mails could be prevented if there was announcement on stats page, or somwhere else.
        Group e-mail is 2 clicks.

Comment

Just to confirm, do you guys also have: RECEIVER SOFTWARE: OFF ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jarod View Post
            Just to confirm, do you guys also have: RECEIVER SOFTWARE: OFF ?

Yes

Regards

Comment

Do you have information about how long?In case the software on my system off: Eek:
              F-LTBJ1 & N-LTBJ1 & T-LTBJ1 Izmir / Turkey

F-LTAN1 Konya / Turkey

F-LTCS1 SanliUrfa / Turkey

F-LTFJ3 Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport / Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by W4lRon View Post
                Do you have information about how long?In case the software on my system off: Eek:
                I don't think the actual software has been turned off.
                I know for sure the ADS-B GPS software is 100% working. MLAT over The Netherlands is working, but only at very high altitudes.
                I am not sure if this "receiver software" has anything to do with MLAT, but as it is now mentioned, i am sure we are getting an answer soon.

Comment

If we could get the answer actually.my system was shut down for about 1 hour ago :/ I sent e-mail but no response yet

asd.jpg
                  F-LTBJ1 & N-LTBJ1 & T-LTBJ1 Izmir / Turkey

F-LTAN1 Konya / Turkey

F-LTCS1 SanliUrfa / Turkey

F-LTFJ3 Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport / Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by W4lRon View Post
                    If we could get the answer actually.my system was shut down for about 1 hour ago :/ I sent e-mail but no response yet

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3389[/ATTACH]
                    hehehe my mail is sent 3 days ago hehehe....be patient

Comment

hehehe my mail is sent 3 days ago hehehe....be patient
                      Your email was sent two days ago. And it would have been acknowledged with unique Support Reference as follows:

"We will review your message as soon as possible and reply again, usually within 48 hours. During weekends it may be longer."

We ask all our hosts to use Support@FR24.com for help and advice. Those who choose to post on the forum may not get the same level of support.

Comment

If that is all you found interesting to comment in this topic, then....well... i'll say no more.
                        This stands for this http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...5574#post45574 as well.
                        Over and out

Comment

If that is all you found interesting to comment in this topic, then....well... i'll say no more.
                          This stands for this http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...5574#post45574 as well.
                          Over and out
                          Not sure what you are looking for. You have been asked to send a support email and you have done it on 22 Feb (2 days ago), or as you refer to it 3 days ago. Thank you! We are now investigating this and other error reports. Creating new threads and cross posting this all over the forum as answers to completely unrelated issues does not help us i or other users in any way, and does not speed up the process of solving the problems. When we have checked all issues you and all others will get an answer.

The 3 issues that are refereed to as same problem with "probably hundreds of users with this problem", looks to be 3 different issues

1) One port is blocked (1 report)
                          2) Uploading status is showing incorrect (2 reports)
                          3) Problems with upload data (1 report)

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            Not sure what you are looking for. You have been asked to send a support email and you have done it on 22 Feb (2 days ago), or as you refer to it 3 days ago. Thank you! We are now investigating this and other error reports. Creating new threads and cross posting this all over the forum as answers to completely unrelated issues does not help us i or other users in any way, and does not speed up the process of solving the problems. When we have checked all issues you and all others will get an answer.

The 3 issues that are refereed to as same problem with "probably hundreds of users with this problem", looks to be 3 different issues

1) Are you refering to the BS FEED [30003]: DOWN port, or something else?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post

We all have this common problems. There is a FR24 chat.
                              Never mentioned "hundreds of users.
                              i'm not here to argue. Bye
                              Last edited by Amper; 2014-02-24, 16:49. Reason: Box is yours, not mine. Why bother.....

Comment

Working...
                              X