Clear All

Radarview works without 30003
    ADSBscope,VRS all work on port RAW feed 30334

HERE IS HOW:

VRS:

vrs.png

ADSBscope:

scope.png
    Last edited by Amper; 2014-02-25, 09:47.
    For official support use Contact Form

Comment

I can't get GPS to lock on now. Even when i disconnect the GPS antenna, the led goes: green, green, green, red, green, green, green red. (The number of greens varies.)
      I'll wait a couple more hours, then i will try another receiver reset.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarod View Post
        Edit2:
        You can still press RECEIVER SOFTWARE: ON [stop, display log], the stop button. I would suggest this is removed from the code.
        I check the log to see if data is send to the servers.

When stop is pressed, clicking on start does not work. A server reboot fixes the problem, but that is due to the updated software from yesterday i am sure.
        Clicking on start work, just checked.
        One problem remained -- BS FEED [30003]: DOWN

Comment

Originally posted by ukcc View Post
          Clicking on start work, just checked.
          One problem remained -- BS FEED [30003]: DOWN
          I think port 30003 will remain down
          Use 30334. http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post45620
          I never used 30003 anyway

Comment

My GPS led is blinking red/green now continuously. Status shows the GPS data now. And the log reports MLAT data is finally uploaded.

Edit: Never mind the previous question. It appears there is being worked on my radar. (Or all radars for that matter).
            If it was only mine, an email requesting i do not touch it would be advised. Now i am trying everything to get MLAT working...
            Last edited by Jarod; 2014-02-25, 11:25.

Comment

please see http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post45602
              from MikeC, Support: We have temporarily disabled the secondary feeds while we diagnose the issue. MikeC
              http://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=LSGG

Comment

GPS is blinking all green again. I had to put the antenna outside to get a proper fix. Now the antenna is moved back to the window sill and all appears okay.
                Also the FR24 has registered once with the MLAT server (instead of keep doing that) and it keeps feeding MLAT data.

This begs the question, how many other receivers need a reset and have MLAT checked. I highly recommend your server checks also include if MLAT is working properly.

Comment

I noticed interesting thing, the receiver GPS freeze when the first picture error came out.

error.PNG

Nogps.PNG

and when its happen receiver wont send anything data, rebooting receiver starts GPS and everything OK but my receiver has been done this same error three times this evening, and always same error.

restarted.PNG

Restarted, and GPS is OK and receiver send data out.
                  Last edited by aabelix; 2014-02-25, 20:13.

Comment

Originally posted by aabelix View Post
                    I noticed interesting thing, the receiver GPS freeze when the first picture error came out.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3404[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3405[/ATTACH]

and when its happen receiver wont send anything data, rebooting receiver starts GPS and everything OK but my receiver has been done this same error three times this evening, and always same error.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3406[/ATTACH]

Restarted, and GPS is OK and receiver send data out.

I have never had/seen that error. If i were you i'd contact support@fr24.com and include these pictures.

Comment

Five times now, if there is airplanes at sky and receiver get data receiver works, but when there are no available data GPS freeze, my FR24 GPS antenna is on the roof, and the same place are two lightningradar GPS antennas and both of them get 100% position signal.

Comment

As previously posted, FR24 receiver hosts should be contacting Support@FR24.com for all related support.

It's virtually impossible to match a forum user name to our receiver ID.

Comment

Yes I have to reboot the Box every morning now to get it working properly
                          __________________________________________________ _
                          You learn something new every day in your life

http://www.multi.fi/~jaboman

Comment

The FPGA reprogramming has been disabled until it's working properly and all your stations has been updated. The port 30003 is also back.

Comment

I confirm

dede.png

But still nothing connected and "Online since N/A" is still shown on stats page

Just reporting

Regards
                              Last edited by Amper; 2014-02-26, 15:22.

Comment

Originally posted by piopawlu View Post
                                The FPGA reprogramming has been disabled until it's working properly and all your stations has been updated. The port 30003 is also back.

Nice, and i can confirm MLAT (GPS) instantly locked again. And all MLAT aircraft are still perfectly shown on the map.

A fun one:
                                http://x264.nl/dump/zxp3-2014-02-26-mlat.jpg (police heli)
                                A rare one:
                                http://x264.nl/dump/cmb538-2014-02-26-mlat.jpg (....due to the confusion in some states regarding both civil and military aircraft operating for the US Dept of Defense under Reach (RCH) callsigns, it has been agreed that from 1-Jul-10, civil aircraft operating for the US DoD will use Camber (CMB).)

Comment

Working...
                                X