No announcement yet.

LH "Star Alliance" A340-311 D-AIGC (Now retired) greasing the landing at PHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LH "Star Alliance" A340-311 D-AIGC (Now retired) greasing the landing at PHL

Just thought I'd share this video I took last April at PHL. Please let me know what you think, as I am working on improving my videos.

-Tom Jones
    -Head reviewer at Flight Sim Global
    -My plane spotting channel can be found here

Originally posted by Mr.RockoutLoud View Post
    Just thought I'd share this video I took last April at PHL. Please let me know what you think, as I am working on improving my videos.
    I'm not sure what point you are making about the landing but just a word of advice: it is considered poor form on most internet forums to make a first post that really only seeks clicks onto your own website or blog and the practice will often get you banned.

Comment

Originally posted by airnrail View Post
      I'm not sure what point you are making about the landing but just a word of advice: it is considered poor form on most internet forums to make a first post that really only seeks clicks onto your own website or blog and the practice will often get you banned.
      Not trying to get views, just feedback on how I can improve my content from other spotters. Also, it's an interesting repaint on an airframe that has just been retired not too long ago.
      -Tom Jones
      -Head reviewer at Flight Sim Global
      -My plane spotting channel can be found here

Comment

Working...
      X