X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flightradar24 soars high, posts €2.9 million turnover

Flightradar24 soars high, posts €2.9 million turnover

By Greg Anderson, February 06, 2014

Flightradar24 Pro has been the number one overall app in the App Store in 48 countries, and the number one travel app in 143 countries.

The company has managed to take good advantage of their success. In their first annual report the company filed a turnover of SEK 26 million (€2.9 million) with a SEK 9 million (€1 million) profit. The company offers a free version of the app, but Flightradar24 Pro (with the AR function) is available for $2.99.

Google's Currency Conversion:

26000000 Swedish Krona equals = $3,998,956.00 US Dollar

2900000 Euro equals = $3,941,390.00 US Dollar
    Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2014-02-07, 07:34.
    Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
    [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Any extra rewards, Bonus, shares issue, etc for feeders - other than the Free Apps ?
    F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdie View Post
      Any extra rewards, Bonus, shares issue, etc for feeders - other than the Free Apps ?
      A free receiver? FR24 has order over 2500 receivers which is a very big cost for such small company.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        A free receiver? FR24 has order over 2500 receivers which is a very big cost for such small company.
        I am referring to when FR24 become the " Microsoft " or " Cisco " of Flight Data Web display. LOL
        F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Boeing's Dreamliner operations center keeps Flightradar24's web version up on a big screen. Airbus, uses Flightradar24 in their boardroom,
          Airlines and airports are also using Flightradar24, as shown here in this Aeroflot video, and in the Toronto airport tower.

That is so cool and why I'm happy to be a part of such an amazing operation. The screen in the Toronto tower shows the Northwest Passage and on over to Greenland. Much of this area has no primary radar coverage, so seeing them use Flight Radar 24 ADS-B to monitor air traffic through this zone makes perfect sense.
          I'm sure other ATC centers are unofficially using FR24 as a supplement monitoring tool too.

Congratulations to the FR24 team !
          www.ADS-B.ca

Comment

Originally posted by 1090 MHz View Post
            Boeing's Dreamliner operations center keeps Flightradar24's web version up on a big screen. Airbus, uses Flightradar24 in their boardroom,
            Airlines and airports are also using Flightradar24, as shown here in this Aeroflot video, and in the Toronto airport tower.

That is so cool and why I'm happy to be a part of such an amazing operation. The screen in the Toronto tower shows the Northwest Passage and on over to Greenland. Much of this area has no primary radar coverage, so seeing them use Flight Radar 24 ADS-B to monitor air traffic through this zone makes perfect sense.
            I'm sure other ATC centers are unofficially using FR24 as a supplement monitoring tool too.

Congratulations to the FR24 team !
            Even better if they also host and have s well positioned antenna.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X