Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: MIKE - Search is BROKEN

Hi Mike,

Following from your post (and closed) my thread http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...4537#post44537 - telling me to use the search feature.

That's what I did and it is BROKEN.

The error messages I get is this:

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337
    And the tone of your message is not very nice... I am contributing my data to you and this is what I get in return?

There are others reporting that the search feature being broken as well so it seems it has been ongoing for a while. Please fix it so we don't have to ask these sort of questions.

Thank you,

Tony
    - Tony Sutton

Those are warnings. The search function is working anyway.

(The issue of feeder ID and 'how do I see what I'm feeding' is an ongoing topic and of interest to many feeders. However the isssue is also a nuisance to FB24 (Mike). It has no bearing on the end user experience, and should therefore not be discussed ... )

Comment

All I see are these warnings and no search feature... tell me how do I search?

IE10. Same warnings on Chrome as well.
      - Tony Sutton

Comment

Originally posted by tsutton View Post
        All I see are these warnings and no search feature... tell me how do I search?

IE10. Same warnings on Chrome as well.
        Sorry, don't know. I get the warnings, but also the search form, and it works

Comment

Working...
        X