This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat Bans

Yesterday I was on the live chat and the amount of swearing coming from these people who have no idea there in a public arena and think the own the board or chat room. It's takes a simple mind to think differently. Yet I replied just using a pilots code which these moderators have no idea what they mean especially if the come from other countries such as Germany America G.B all I did was you a letter F****code and P**** code which they use frequently themselves over this chat room. they think it's the four letter swear word and there not aware of these facts. I am a pilot of 25 years in the aviation industry from Air NZ to Qantas Airways. These codes were foxtrot and pipar. It's really annoying to others. Neither the less simple minds in a live public chat room in fool view gives others the un welcome feeling of using FLIGHT RADAR 24.

Regards

Andrew
    Qantas Airways

Chat is private playground for chosen ones. I dont use it no more.

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Tapatalk
    For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Originally posted by pan am 815 View Post
      Yesterday I was on the live chat and the amount of swearing coming from these people who have no idea there in a public arena and think the own the board or chat room. It's takes a simple mind to think differently. Yet I replied just using a pilots code which these moderators have no idea what they mean especially if the come from other countries such as Germany America G.B all I did was you a letter F****code and P**** code which they use frequently themselves over this chat room. they think it's the four letter swear word and there not aware of these facts. I am a pilot of 25 years in the aviation industry from Air NZ to Qantas Airways. These codes were foxtrot and pipar. It's really annoying to others. Neither the less simple minds in a live public chat room in fool view gives others the un welcome feeling of using FLIGHT RADAR 24.

Regards

Andrew
      Qantas Airways
      Andrew,

I dont know what your agenda is but if you come onto the chat when I'm on and use supposedly 'secret' codes and anything that looks remotely like swearing you wont be tolerated, nor will it be tolerated from anyone else either. Your post doesnt even make any sense. You say that you come on using 'secret' codes they (the moderators) dont understand and in the same sentence accuse them of using these same words. How does that work? The chat is for aviation-based chat and for enjoying a wonderful hobby, not for playing games.

What is more important is that it's there for all to enjoy and as I stated on a previous post of yours which probably rather fortunately was deleted, everyone who comes onto the chat is greeted in a friendly and respectful manner and everyone requiring help gets it to the best of our ability. I bust my gut on the chat to make sure that's the case.

Regards,
      Gregg

BTW 'Pipar' isnt in any codebook that I'm aware of. However, I'll give you an 'A' for 'foxtrot.'
      Last edited by fungus; 2014-01-04, 09:35.
      YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

I'm sorry but what are you on about (again!)

I'm currently reviewing it again but so far see nothing in the logs about abuse, or bad language (which BTW is automatically delt to by the server by hashing)

However if your name is "Andrew Carter" in the room?.. be very cautious about making these posts.

I say again (since you appear to have ignored or not seen the last post you made that was subsequently deleted) if there are no mods online at the time to deal with it there is nothing we can do.

Leave and come back later when what you don't like seeing, is no longer present
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Amper View Post
          Chat is private playground for chosen ones. I dont use it no more.

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Tapatalk
          Amper,
          Anyone and everyone is perfectly free to use the chat as long as they are respectful of the rules.

Regards,
          Gregg
          YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Gregg who said they were secret codes?? PILOTS USE THE ALPHABETICAL CODES e.g alpha delta whiskey pi par golf november zulu lemma foxtrot. so if you are a pilot you understand these codes.

Comment

Let me get this straight.. you got banned?

And if so, what is your username(s). If not, what are the names of the alledged swearers/abusers

As I'm currently looking at the logs (the server logs a months worth btw) and have found some amusing findings.
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Gregg there is a different between pilots and plane spotters or moderators but you have seen the abuse by the popular ones who come on and think they own the chat room. It is for the chosen one's by the way the site is being monitored now as the complaints have gone forward to the owner of this site and the ISP provider or the Telco operator. So if the guys continue the rubbish or abuse they will suspend the live chat. They can do it mate. It's happened to other sites I am not some stupid person or a idiot mate it's reality. It will be there fault.

Comment

and btw.. is papa and lima

Comment

Gregg who said they were secret codes?? PILOTS USE THE ALPHABETICAL CODES e.g alpha delta whiskey pi par golf november zulu lemma foxtrot. so if you are a pilot you understand these codes.
                    I'm very familiar with the phonetic alphabet and 'pi par' isnt in it. To be honest this has little to do with my response to your post. What's the agenda? I've been on the chat for years and it isnt the issue that you're trying to make it out to be. If it were, I wouldnt be bothered being on it, or giving the effort to make it what it is and has been. Rather than using spurious generalisations it may be more appropriate to be specific.

Regards,
                    Gregg
                    Last edited by fungus; 2014-01-04, 09:59.

Comment

Obilivan look at new years day when I was chatting to some guy then in yellow wirting got told to grow up and the F*** came on the same person abused another chatter the next day swearing abuse saying F888 this i out of here you follow the threads. Last night I was talking to Delcomp he abused me when i had a incident with family members stuck in Boston not nice it's in green writing telling some one to stop talking crap or s*** have a look I won't be back to this chat room mate sorry THE owner of the site will look into it as well as the ISP provider from past history. Also bear in mind there is another person using my name when I am not online when i came back there chatting away using Andrew Carter how is this happening

Regards

Andrew

Comment

Gregg here is an example aircraft rego ZK-NZP last to letters ZULU PI PAR airlines use this code like pilots do. Take care

Comment

oooh.. So you have been banned. Both masquerading accounts. Via an IP ban.

Cool.

I can also see why.

Comment

Obilivan look at new years day when I was chatting to some guy then in yellow wirting got told to grow up and the F*** came on the same person abused another chatter the next day swearing abuse saying F888 this i out of here you follow the threads. Last night I was talking to Delcomp he abused me when i had a incident with family members stuck in Boston not nice it's in green writing telling some one to stop talking crap or s*** have a look I won't be back to this chat room mate sorry THE owner of the site will look into it as well as the ISP provider from past history. Also bear in mind there is another person using my name when I am not online when i came back there chatting away using Andrew Carter how is this happening

Regards

Andrew
                            All that matter was dealt with in the thread that was deleted. The member you speak of had been receiving abuse in private from somebody else and was advised to let us know if he received further abuse. As I said to you then he did so and added his own comment 'not nice' in reference to the swearing. Case closed. Attempting to make mountains out of molehills wont get you anywhere. Also, anyone who get's a tongue lashing from Delcomp deserves what they get. I think I'm beginning to see what your problem is and I smell a rat.

Regards,
                            Gregg
                            Last edited by fungus; 2014-01-04, 10:09.

Comment

oblivian sorry that is correct my apologies very angry and upset never the less mate will leave it with you all in that chat room. never the less it still doesn't answer the way people speak rudely on this live public arena chat forum. Won't be back just be feeding fltr24 new receiver i have.

Regards
                              Andrew

Comment

Working...
                              X