Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No mate only on account but there's another person still there with the name so be careful there checking history data online at the moment it will surface.

Comment

like i said mate enjoy it while you can. the same like amper said.

Regards

Andrew

Comment

end the subject now good luck Captain Gregg??

Comment

I've found nothing rude of the sorts. So dunno what you are on about. And I would have thought simply being angry wouldn't make someone forget the phonetic alphabet.

The only thing I can find is someone being banned this morning, and I shall be talking to the person that performed it when they log on shortly. However it was an IP ban, and if you yourself cannot get on anymore and someone using your account somehow as you state.
          Also bear in mind there is another person using my name when I am not online
          Then I guess you should look into your PC security for exploits.

Meanwhile the rest of us will continue to assist the community while we go about oblivious to some magical ghost acct posting information that noone else seems to feel is abuse or swearing other than the 2 parties IP banned this morning.
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Further to this, which name do you prefer of all the ones you seem to have?

Should we be calling you Larry, Brian, Pat, Susanne or JASON BOURNE (now that ones original!)
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by pan am 815 View Post
              Obilivan look at new years day when I was chatting to some guy then in yellow wirting got told to grow up and the F*** came on the same person abused another chatter the next day swearing abuse saying F888 this i out of here you follow the threads. Last night I was talking to Delcomp he abused me when i had a incident with family members stuck in Boston not nice it's in green writing telling some one to stop talking crap or s*** have a look I won't be back to this chat room mate sorry THE owner of the site will look into it as well as the ISP provider from past history. Also bear in mind there is another person using my name when I am not online when i came back there chatting away using Andrew Carter how is this happening

Regards

Andrew
              Lol Alo,... Firstly,. I never use such mentioned remarks,and prefer Rubbish in the place.
              And Secondly,. For me on Chat,. Finding flights for Friends and Loved ones take priorty one,
              over Plane spotting, which there are a fair amount on they.
              And like Gregg,. anyone thinking, they can come in Chat and start Swearing,.. in any form.
              My Panel would also come up,. for a Ban.
              The Rules for chat, are quite simple and common sense,.We as Mods, have to follow them
              like the User.
              As Mods we are there to see that the chat runs smoothly and help users where possible.
              even if user come in there,. ask something ,. then don't have the time to wait,. for us to
              check it out.
              And Trollers are also not welcome in there,. if persons decide to hide behind another Identification.
              It is not Facebook,. where you think you can say as you please,. and insult over persons.
              And believe you me,.after being in there All day,. It can be a bit nervy. We are not paid
              for it,. as some users think we are..

The Rules.::dont say youve read them,. when you havnt..! http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ull=1#post8079
              Last edited by speedbird1960; 2014-01-05, 11:40. Reason: word edit
              (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
              1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

Working...
              X