Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

View number of planes and distance from receiver info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• View number of planes and distance from receiver info?

Hi guys I put my FR24 box in today and all feeding the network, is there a way for me to see my total number of planes tracked and the distance they are tracked at?? im a bit of a data nerd and am interested in the distances.

This may have been asked but I couldn't find it anywhere...

Look forward to giving you a 24/7 feed

You need to used adsbscope for this, search online and download the patched version (since that version works). I don't know what have to do with the F- box since I don't have one.

ADSBscope will plot the maximum differences that it sees planes at different levels (in four of five bands of altitude) when set correctly.

...the software runs on a windows box.

There is a way of seeing what data you are feeding to FR24 from your F- box as polar plots too.

Comment

thanks mate, everywhere i find that program seems to be down.....ill keep searching. thank you. im assuming default port is used for the F box?? will i need to port forward the router?

Comment

http://www.sprut.de/electronic/pic/p...b/adsb_fix.zip here is scope

you can see info about your radar in your premium account too

https://premium.flightradar24.com/premium/ just click "More info"
        For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Originally posted by jaskel View Post
          thanks mate, everywhere i find that program seems to be down
          What program?

All new FR24 receiver hosts are sent a "welcome" email confirming their alias, how to use RadarView and where to view their performance stats. They're also invited to contact Support@FR24.com for further help and advice.

Comment

hmm dont seem to have the premium account online.

Comment

Originally posted by FR24support View Post
              What program?

All new FR24 receiver hosts are sent a "welcome" email confirming their alias, how to use RadarView and where to view their performance stats. They're also invited to contact Support@FR24.com for further help and advice.
              I dont seem to have a welcome email with any feeder information....ill await that before i proceed.

If I am using adsbSCOPE what port will i specify for the FR24 box?

Comment

FR24 box don't use port as it is LAN connected

adsb.png

click other->network->network setup

in window enter IP of your fr24 box and port 30334

start client

For premium: register on fr24 site with same e-mail you use for feeding
                For official support use Contact Form

Comment

ok im assuming I should know my ip of the FR24 box or is it just my external ip?

Comment

ok found it, receiving planes now. thanks guys

Comment

I cant get this to work ?
                      F-YBNA2

Comment

Originally posted by Amper View Post
                        http://www.sprut.de/electronic/pic/p...b/adsb_fix.zip here is scope

you can see info about your radar in your premium account too

https://premium.flightradar24.com/premium/ just click "More info"
                        Hello.

I am interested in my stats as well, because right now, I do not have the best antenna. I am in the process of building my own, but, I only have the whip that come with the dongle.

I have logged onto the premium website as explained above, but, do not see anywhere on the page a "More info".

Please assist.

Comment

I got planeplotter to show what my FR24 box is seeing.
                          F-YBNA2

Comment

Originally posted by Lancair70 View Post
                            I got planeplotter to show what my FR24 box is seeing.
                            Would it make a difference that I'm feeding with a Raspberry Pi and a RTL1090 Dongle?

If not, how is it that you can use Planeplotter in that way?

Thanks

Comment

lol, yes big difference

Stats are only available to FR24 supplied 'black box' MLAT enabled units. We assumed this is what you had, currently stats for other feeds are not available.
                              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
                              X