Merry Chrismas, Ho,Ho,Ho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Chrismas, Ho,Ho,Ho

In the spirit of Christmas, Air Services Australia have tacked onto the end of the ATIS at SYD/YSSY airport the words 'Merry Christmas, Ho Ho Ho' for all arriving aircraft. I only wish I could record and upload a sound grab of it. Well done Air Services.

Regards,
    Gregg
    YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

I'm tracking Santa on my Radar: http://www.noradsanta.org/
    www.ADS-B.ca

Comment

Originally posted by fungus View Post
      In the spirit of Christmas, Air Services Australia have tacked onto the end of the ATIS at SYD/YSSY airport the words 'Merry Christmas, Ho Ho Ho' for all arriving aircraft. I only wish I could record and upload a sound grab of it. Well done Air Services.

Regards,
      Gregg
      On 30 Jan 2014, please ask Air Services Australia to add: " tong tong chiang, tong tong chiang " - being Chinese New Year. LOL
      F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Working...
      X