Fiji Airways expands international flights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiji Airways expands international flights

Fiji Airways has announced the introduction of two new international services from Suva, the capital of Fiji.

Beginning in May next year, Fiji Airways will offer two direct flights a week between Suva and Sydney, and from Suva to Apia, Samoa.

YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

FIJI AIRWAYS (AIR PACIFIC) NEW SEVICES

Originally posted by fungus View Post
    Fiji Airways has announced the introduction of two new international services from Suva, the capital of Fiji.

Beginning in May next year, Fiji Airways will offer two direct flights a week between Suva and Sydney, and from Suva to Apia, Samoa.

http://australianaviation.com.au/201...ional-flights/
    I understand this little Fijian airline is trying to better it's services and expand. They might be trying to do that but in the mean time they should really concentrate on
    making there flight attendants and there service more professional with the amount of complaints they receive each year and get ignored. It's a wonder they are still flying
    without the support from QANTAS in the past and AIR NZ leasing jets they had taken off them for non payment. Know they use SIA to lease jets. Also when there 744's retired
    they were short of aircraft looking for wet leases as there is only two A330's delivered with a third on hold. I don't see how this can raise revenue for them unless they put 738's
    on the run.

Comment

Pan Am 815,
      Fiji Airways currently operate 3x 738's on the run to SYD- DQ-FJG, DQ-FJH and DQ-FJM (from my radar log). According to their website they are already offering daily flights to SYD and AKL from Nadi and as the article indicates will soon add Suva. I'm surprised by your comments. They have had their financial issues in the past but have always had a very good reputation as an airline. I would think they may actually be in a more sound position at the moment than Qantas.

Regards,
      Gregg
      Last edited by fungus; 2014-01-03, 20:57. Reason: additional information
      YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Working...
      X