How long should "Premium" last ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long should "Premium" last ?

When I view ACCOUNT STATUS,it appears that my account is active for another 6 days.... is this "normal"
    If so, what happens after the week(ish) is up ?

Worried that if I take a couple of weeks holiday, Ill be terminated ! ;-)

If you are a feeder premium renews it self every 7 days. If you don't feed for a week your acc is suspended till next feed.
    For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster View Post
      When I view ACCOUNT STATUS,it appears that my account is active for another 6 days.... is this "normal"
      If so, what happens after the week(ish) is up ?

Worried that if I take a couple of weeks holiday, Ill be terminated ! ;-)
      I'm running on a Raspberry Pi it's running on it's own 24/7, If I take a holiday it will still feed - I have no worries.

Comment

thanks for the replies guys... im running a pc, so i didnt want to run 24/7!

Sent using Tapatalk from my ZX81

Comment

Feed on Holiday

Hi!

Is it possible to feed data from abroad on a holiday with the same account? I feed data from a notebook with an USB dongle so I have all necessary devices to continue that.
          T-ENGM162 ex T-ENHA4, T-ENGM86, T-LHBP22

My photos - Planespotters
          My photos - Jetphotos

Comment

Originally posted by federbear View Post
            Hi!

Is it possible to feed data from abroad on a holiday with the same account? I feed data from a notebook with an USB dongle so I have all necessary devices to continue that.
            Unable, if I recall correctly. Your feeder key only works to an area of about 200km I think from your designated airport where the radarcode is generated.

If you want to feed and you have PP, then that is the way to go if you wish to share.

There is a post with the same question a long time ago, I can't remember so locating it will take sometime.

Note: Here is one, Oblivian's reply:

As part of the FR24 feeder setup, you are asked where you are located (latitude & Longitude) and given an ID that refers back to your local airport. If you visit a different world area, will FR24 still accept reports from you (as long as you have reconfigured your set-up to say where you are connecting from (latitude,

Edit: so it is 400km not 200km, apparently.
            Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2014-08-05, 09:29.

Comment

Thx!

I'm trying to use the same email address with a new key:

http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...th-one-account
              T-ENGM162 ex T-ENHA4, T-ENGM86, T-LHBP22

My photos - Planespotters
              My photos - Jetphotos

Comment

If you need a sharing key for a different location using the same email address, please contact Support@FR24.com with the coordinates of the new location in decimal degrees.

Comment

Working...
                X