No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 Feeder Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In rtl-1090 when Use From this Software it's show Aircarft icao code and .... And you See some aircraft Don't have Ads-b Radar icao Code...
    in fr24 box it's not be any way for show like that?

Comment

• use adsbscope or VRS and you will see it
      For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• Originally posted by Amper View Post
        use adsbscope or VRS and you will see it
        can you explain it? How?

Comment

• download
          Adsbscope http://www.sprut.de/electronic/pic/p...b/adsb_all.zip
          connect it to your radar.
          that's it
          use google for more info

Comment

• Hyderabad & Vizag India

Originally posted by Jayant View Post
            Great to see F-VANP1 up and running with superb coverage at Nagpur in India. It fills in a big hole in central India coverage. Congratulations to the FR24 team!
            Now if we could just get reliable feeders back into Hyderabad (VOHS) and Vizag (VEVZ) that would really complete the picture in that part of the world!
            Hi,
            Jayant, Hyderabad Feeding already up into air last month and this weekend Vizag feeding will starts.
            Last edited by speedbird1960; 2014-11-07, 21:48. Reason: Post approved, not spam.

Comment

• Hi...
              can someone explain why
              here https://premium.flightradar24.com/premium/ my status is online
              but if i clink on "more info" it says Offline ??????????
              Why?

The receiver is inside my house at the moment (received yesterday, but due to the critical weather i'll install it next week, already emailed my the situation to the support team of fr24)

Comment

• The best thing is to contact support@fr24.com so they can check status of the receiver.

Comment

• When I drive with my smartphone used as a navigation, I thought about: "Why are feeders only stationary?"
                  Is there a reason not to use an android-phone with USB-dongle and GPS to feed FR24 while driving?

Comment

• I can think that might cause an issue with the quality of the data, the accuracy of postions, etc. Also, you are in a "metal cage" blocking much of the receivable signals. And delays from when you have received the signal, processed it and submitted it to the sytem, adding to not-so-accurate information.

But I'm sure some other more educated answers will be forthcoming......

Comment

• Originally posted by kis View Post
                      When I drive with my smartphone used as a navigation, I thought about: "Why are feeders only stationary?"
                      Is there a reason not to use an android-phone with USB-dongle and GPS to feed FR24 while driving?
                      I do that sometimes, not while driving but when I'm with my dog and son spending sundays outdoor.
                      I use 1090 puck and small laptop. My data is used on fr24 page. Internet is 4G so it's fast.
                      Android app would be great option!
                      Spotters near airports could be of great use!

Comment

• Mike,
                        Now that
                        F-YTWB1 activated in Toowoomba, Australia

is in your system, are you going to move the other T/F YBBN feeders who are in this area, or even west of, showing as there region now, instead of Brisbane?

Comment

• Yesp, finally mounted my antenna on the top of my building....(before...i had the antenna on my house, near a window....waiting).
                          Just 2 questions....

1) Is Maximum distance: 231nm a good distance?
                          2) As far as i can see my radar active on fr24 (standard website....), why in my premium account (in the detail!!!!!) i see "Status: Offline" and "Current upload rate: 0 KB/s" ?

The radar IS active (F-LIRP3, covering from PISA, Italy)

Comment

• Hi, from my point of view itīs a good coverage but, how long is the cable from the antenna to the receiver?
                            About the premium account, you must "reload" the web sometimes to get an updated result. Although you see it Offline or 0Kbs, you must check it with the planes in the map to see if your radar is there..... I donīt worry it very much. Iīm not an expert but itīs my opinion. Regards.
                            Covering the Canary Islands, Madeira & North West Africa
                            F-GCRR1: 565 meters high. F-GCRR2: 614 meters high. F-GCRR3: 604 meters high.
                            F-GCRR5: next to the airport. Improving Canary Islands and Western Sahara MLAT.
                            F-GCRR6 (Ex-FGCRR4): 358 meters high. F-GCRR7 : 300 meters high.

Rafa - Lanzarote, Canary Islands, NW Africa - EA8APP

Comment

• Antenna cable is 10 meters..... But i can see my radar active on fr24

Comment

• Originally posted by roaringfire View Post
                                Hi,
                                Jayant, Hyderabad Feeding already up into air last month and this weekend Vizag feeding will starts.
                                Hi, I am feeding T-VOMM1 and also T-VOHS1 & T-VIDP2 which are redundant now. Would like to give away the hardware. When is your vizag feed going up?
                                Last edited by mvr.maa; 2014-11-16, 06:00.

Comment

Working...
                                X