Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good job W4lRon!
    Covering the Canary Islands, Madeira & North West Africa
    F-GCRR1: 565 meters high. F-GCRR2: 614 meters high. F-GCRR3: 604 meters high.
    F-GCRR5: next to the airport. Improving Canary Islands and Western Sahara MLAT.
    F-GCRR6 (Ex-FGCRR4): 358 meters high. F-GCRR7 : 300 meters high.

Rafa - Lanzarote, Canary Islands, NW Africa - EA8APP

Comment

• Originally posted by Responder View Post
      Wonderful job there W4lRon. Very impressed with your tower
      Thanks for the good wishes

Originally posted by lanzarote View Post
      Good job W4lRon!
      Thank you my friend I've been following your progress nice !
      F-LTBJ1 & N-LTBJ1 & T-LTBJ1 Izmir / Turkey

F-LTAN1 Konya / Turkey

F-LTCS1 SanliUrfa / Turkey

F-LTFJ3 Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport / Turkey

Comment

• Dear experts,

I am facing a problem. Everyday morning i found my feeder offline.

VGHS1.jpg

I am using RP with RTL2832U / R820T. I start my feed with 2 commands in RP.

cd dump1090
        ./dump1090 --net --net-sbs-port 30003 --quiet &

cd ~
        ./fr24feed_arm-le_241s --fr24key=45530f15e000000 &

Does any further command needed in the RP? My internet connection is stable as well as stable power. Can you tell me a way to make a script to make the RP auto feeder.

Thanks,
        Zahidul Hasan.

Comment

• You really don't like to read forum? http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...1164#post51164
          For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            New FR24 receviers

F-RKSO1 activated in Osan, South Korea
            Coverage is as good as T-RKSO2, still can see T-RKSO2 appearing but less. Your feed is still needed T-RKSO2 so keep feeding!

Coverage for the coastal area of China is gradually improving... hopefully the feeders will stay for the long term.

Comment

• Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
              Coverage is as good as T-RKSO2, still can see T-RKSO2 appearing but less. Your feed is still needed T-RKSO2 so keep feeding!
              T-RKSO2 & F-RKSO1 are provided by the same feeder, don't worry I will continue both feeds as long as I am able.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by AsianNomad View Post
                T-RKSO2 & F-RKSO1 are provided by the same feeder, don't worry I will continue both feeds as long as I am able.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
                Hi.. welcome to FR24 forum! I have been very impressed with your feed for South Korea. It's so good, and thanks for feeding! Maybe I can learn korean from you haha.

What is your T-setup like if you are ok to let us know? Rpi and Dongle?

Comment

• T-KANE1 is still operating here in S/W of France. This call is strange.

J-Luc T-LFBU1

Comment

• Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
                    Hi.. welcome to FR24 forum! I have been very impressed with your feed for South Korea. It's so good, and thanks for feeding! Maybe I can learn korean from you haha.

What is your T-setup like if you are ok to let us know? Rpi and Dongle?
                    Thank you for the welcome. I would rather not discuss the equipment on the T-Feed in great detail here in the forum, although I will say the receiver is very similar to the specs of the FR24 F-Feed receiver. A well placed antenna, with a good 360 degree line of sight, along with low-loss cable makes all the difference in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by AsianNomad View Post
                      Thank you for the welcome. I would rather not discuss the equipment on the T-Feed in great detail here in the forum, although I will say the receiver is very similar to the specs of the FR24 F-Feed receiver. A well placed antenna, with a good 360 degree line of sight, along with low-loss cable makes all the difference in the world.
                      Thanks.. that confirms my suspicion as your T feed can sometimes cover the F feed around Seoul. From the feed we know your location is fantastic! A lot of us wish we could have 360 degree line of sight... thanks again for the amazing feed! If I travel to South Korea I will contact you for some tips hehe, if you don't mind.
                      Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2014-05-03, 00:34.

Comment

• Good evening from T-WSAP11

Comment

• Originally posted by andr3wyong View Post
                          Good evening from T-WSAP11
                          Hello and welcome to the forum... spotted your feed around early April...

Comment

• ADSBscope has just plotted the receipt of a signal at a distance of 2,222nM (4115km) ... close to DFEM airoprt (Bukina Faso) - I don't think I'll claim it as a valid indication of range.

Comment

• I have just seen T-GCLA1 As i have never seen it before it must be a new radar working. GCLA, La Palma island, Canary Islands, NW Africa, Spain.
                              Covering the Canary Islands, Madeira & North West Africa
                              F-GCRR1: 565 meters high. F-GCRR2: 614 meters high. F-GCRR3: 604 meters high.
                              F-GCRR5: next to the airport. Improving Canary Islands and Western Sahara MLAT.
                              F-GCRR6 (Ex-FGCRR4): 358 meters high. F-GCRR7 : 300 meters high.

Rafa - Lanzarote, Canary Islands, NW Africa - EA8APP

Comment

• Originally posted by peterhr View Post
                                ADSBscope has just plotted the receipt of a signal at a distance of 2,222nM (4115km) ... close to DFEM airoprt (Bukina Faso) - I don't think I'll claim it as a valid indication of range.
                                Peterhr,

2,222nm... out of this world range for ads-b tracking, isn't it? Super weather conditions perhaps.

On another note, from my limited observations it does seems that the ARM Linux feed of FR24 is limiting ads-b data uploads to 250nm or just over that a bit. Anything more, eventhough it is quite well tracked, is not uploaded to FR24. Has anyone confirmed with you about this? I am not sure whether the same applies to FR24 receiver. I need to investigate as I have one. The windows feeder software is unaffected, it was uploading a plane that i was tracking to just under 300nm to FR24 (rare occurrence) when I noticed the plane popped up on PP, tracking quite well.
                                Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2014-05-05, 13:50.

Comment

Working...
                                X