Flightradar24 Feeder Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by emirhan View Post
    Hi, This is T-LTAI8, from Antalya Turkey.

Device is a Raspbian Pi 2, with that cheap dongle.
    T-LTAI8 Stats:

First seen online: 2015-02-13 08:22:27
    Uptime (as % of available time): 100%
    Aircraft seen: 348
    Positions reported: 18,480
    Maximum distance: 97nm
    hoşgeldin kardeşim aramıza

I see the coverage and must improve
    F-LTBJ1 & N-LTBJ1 & T-LTBJ1 Izmir / Turkey

F-LTAN1 Konya / Turkey

F-LTCS1 SanliUrfa / Turkey

F-LTFJ3 Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport / Turkey

Comment

• Thanks. T-LTAI10 is mine too. F-LTAI2 will be online very soon coverage is 200nm now. Is F-LTAI1 here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F-LTAI2 | [ AYT Antalya, Turkey ] [ Flightradar24 ] [ First seen online: 2015-09-14 19:00:03 ]
      F-LTBA1 | [ ISL Istanbul, Turkey ] [ Flightradar24 ] [ First seen online: 2016-04-29 18:55:04 ]
      F-LTFJ5 | [ SAW Istanbul, Turkey ] [ Flightradar24 ] [ First seen online: 2016-12-16 11:20:04 ]
      F-LTFM1 | [ IST Istanbul, Turkey ] [ Flightradar24 ] [ First seen online: 2017-12-28 11:10:07 ]

Comment

• Originally posted by emirhan View Post
        Thanks. T-LTAI10 is mine too. F-LTAI2 will be online very soon coverage is 200nm now. Is F-LTAI1 here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I see constantly T-LTAI10 have a nice range.F-LTAI1 not member forum :/ "F" coded receiver will run for a much more successful.We expect developments

Bir ara özelden konuşuruz
        F-LTBJ1 & N-LTBJ1 & T-LTBJ1 Izmir / Turkey

F-LTAN1 Konya / Turkey

F-LTCS1 SanliUrfa / Turkey

F-LTFJ3 Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport / Turkey

Comment

• Originally posted by YSWG View Post
          Yeah, noticed F-YSWG2 covers aircraft at the terminal (parked in Bay 1 to 6) the other day.
          F-YSWG2 isnt located at the airport. About 8kms away.

Comment

• Ok cool. I'm around 11km from the airport (as the crow flies), FR24 box picks up/drops off most aircraft from the control tower but my Pi/dongle only gets some aircraft on the runway (not completely though).

Not too bad since being in a river valley.
            F-YSWG1 and T-YSWG2

Comment

• My FR24 box picks up aircraft infront of the maintenance hangars and terminal. Not bad for a 'line of sight' signal. However you seem to have better range to the west than I do.
              Last edited by F-YSWG2; 2015-09-04, 10:45.

Comment

• Awesome coverage though! I'm rather surprised my western coverage isn't hampered from Mount Moorong (really just a hill, which Pomingalarna is located on), hill range at CSU to the north/northwest and Malebo Range to the Northwest.

Range rings are 50km apart, black is the range at all levels and the white is GND to 3048m (10,000 ft).
                Screen Shot 2015-09-04 at 10.09.57 PM.jpg
                F-YSWG1 and T-YSWG2

Comment

• That's impressive coverage. What program made the map?

My coverage is a little better to the north east, as I get hits around Sydney airport.

Comment

• Today I received my FlightRadar24 receiver. As a result T-CYWH3 is now retired (the USB dongle will soon be playing with new software) and F-CYWH1 is operational.

Data seem to be making it from the radio to the router. I've been able to see / plot the data on-screen using Virtual Radar Server. However, I am unsure if the data are making it to the FR24 server? Nothing seems to be plotted on FR24 with my F-YCHW1 designation.

I would like to check the station status but I have encountered a problem when I log onto my Premium Account. The account is still looking for the data from the USB dongle receiver. I would like to change the account to the new receiver but can't seem to find out how to accomplish this?

Thoughts and suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

Rick
                    F-CYWH1
                    Last edited by RicksRadio; 2015-09-05, 01:16. Reason: additional information

F-CYWH1 Southern tip of Vancouver Island

Comment

• Originally posted by F-YSWG2 View Post
                      That's impressive coverage. What program made the map?
                      Using Virtual Radar Server on a desktop. Connects to the FR24 box using the RAW data that is decoded by VRS.
                      F-YSWG1 and T-YSWG2

Comment

• Originally posted by YSWG View Post
                        Using Virtual Radar Server on a desktop. Connects to the FR24 box using the RAW data that is decoded by VRS.
                        Thanks -- Yes I have the data on-screen using VRS. So I know it's making it from the FR24 receiver to the router. Unfortunately I am uncertain if it is being received by FR24. In addition, FR24 provides statistics on the Premium site for the Radar stations. Info such as daily totals of Aircraft Seen, Positions Reported and Maximum Distance.

At one point yesterday I observed some data from my new receiver were being used by FR24. However, things seem to have changed. I have sent an email to FR24 Support but it is the weekend - sigh!

Rick
                        F-CYWH1

Comment

• Originally posted by RicksRadio View Post
                          At one point yesterday I observed some data from my new receiver were being used by FR24. However, things seem to have changed. I have sent an email to FR24 Support but it is the weekend - sigh!
                          The ADS-B side of the receiver is working correctly - until the feed stops due to a bad GPS synch (I think). I am now convinced that I have a GPS problem. It may be the antenna itself but it may also be positioning. For positioning I've tried everything I can with the 5 metre cable and my northern exposure. The only solution left is a GPS extension cable. With that I can go higher and clear the roof!

Rick
                          F-CYWH1

Comment

• Are you able to have the GPS antenna to have southern exposure? In Australia, I had to give mine as much northern exposure to get any reliable GPS signal.
                            F-YSWG1 and T-YSWG2

Comment

• More fr24 dead areas again

7C7597 -26.69975000 153.07313000 1325 108 -64 1° 1200 2015-09-06T04:05:09.526Z 2015-09-06T04:05:08.017Z

I've tracked that chopper since departed Scarborough area, it no longer appears on FR24 for over 5 mins ... oh well, looks like YBSU2, YBSU3 YCDR1 and YBBN30 who are all in coverage of it - especially YBSU3, all suffer from same magical software fault, its of course not FR24 at fault *giggles*

Comment

• and magically after being gone for 11 mins it reappears on the ground, and just as quick, so are 3 other aircraft off the sunshine coast now there, that werent, face it Mike you DO have issues with your code.

Comment

Working...
                                X