Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109
Results 1,081 to 1,081 of 1081

Thread: Flightradar24 Feeder Chat

Hi delcomp,

Thank you a lot for your helpful reply. Unfortunately, we're living in a quite remote area so that there is just no fast internet access foreseeable in the near future (no glass fibre cable planned, etc.). Any serious ISP we contact replies that currently there is not more than 4.5 Mbit/s down- and 0.5 Mbit/s upstream to expect.

Nevertheless, as you say feeding data to FR24 does not exceed "a few Mb a day", our internet speed limitation might be annoying in a personal side of view, however it is not an exclusion criteria for building up an own ADS-B feed for FR24.

Thank you and best regards!

Strange things happening here... It seems that my response just vanished, although, in the index of this forum it's still me having posted the last reply in this thread? Is this some kind of vBulletin bug I also met in other forums, or has my post been deleted due to another reason?

Anyway, in short words, I would like to thank you for your quick and helpful answer, delcomp. This will help me out!

Best regards.

/EDIT: Ok, now it's back up there. Seems to be a bug in the forum software. Sorry for this needless reply. :-/

Your Welcome Del
    Last edited by delcomp; 2017-02-21 at 16:26.