No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 Feeder Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, I just did. When I replied I hadn't read your post.

Alirio.

Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
    Worth a go to apply the free kit. FR24 will access whether your location is suitable, it takes 7-365 days though to know whether you get approved. Please follow this link : http://www.flightradar24.com/free-ads-b-equipment/

Comment

• Originally posted by aliriocastro View Post
      Hello,

I haven't requested anything. I just checked out some receivers and their costs. Which one do you have in the COL?, I live close from SVVG.

Is there anyway I could contact you beside this forum, so you could help me to try to set up receivers to increase coverage in this zone.

Thanks,

Alirio.
      Alirio, You should apply for the free kit offered by FR24, you will need also a permanent Internet service for connecting the receiver to the network.

The installation is very easy, only needs a free Ethernet port from your ISP modem/router and a suitable place for installing the ADS-B antenna.

A UPS available will be a great add-on. (In our Oil-Rich country, having a Power plant, or large duration UPS's systems are a REAL need, because we suffer unscheduleds power cuts several hours a week in most cities).

I'll be happy to help you, please see my profile for the contacting options.
      Marco-Luis
      YV1HX
      F-SVMC1

http://twitter.com/meteoven
      http://yv1hx.no-ip.org
      http://www.meteoven.org

Comment

• Originally posted by aliriocastro View Post
        Hello Friends,

This is my first time in the forum. I would like to participate and set up receivers, my locations are:

Maracaibo, Zulia, Venezuela (SVMC)
        El Vigía, Mérida, Venezuela (SVVG)

I was reading about equipments and all the process, however, I would like to have a guide about how to set up and start sending information to Flight Radar.

Thanks for your information,

Regards,

Alirio
        Go to and comlete this link..: http://www.flightradar24.com/free-ads-b-equipment/
        (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
        1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          Later during 2014 we plan to add some more feeder statistics to premium. Until this has been done we can offer you some one time statistics for last week, sorted by longest range.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9t0cb2lih7...erage.PNG?dl=0
          Can you, for fun, check the range of T-EHAM53? I am pretty sure that's installed on the Schiphol main tower.

Comment

• I have just seen this post. it´s good to be the second in list
            Covering the Canary Islands, Madeira & North West Africa
            F-GCRR1: 565 meters high. F-GCRR2: 614 meters high. F-GCRR3: 604 meters high.
            F-GCRR5: next to the airport. Improving Canary Islands and Western Sahara MLAT.
            F-GCRR6 (Ex-FGCRR4): 358 meters high. F-GCRR7 : 300 meters high.

Rafa - Lanzarote, Canary Islands, NW Africa - EA8APP

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarod View Post
              Can you, for fun, check the range of T-EHAM53? I am pretty sure that's installed on the Schiphol main tower.
              my receiver on the main tower in my area but that don't have coverage
              F-LTBJ1 & N-LTBJ1 & T-LTBJ1 Izmir / Turkey

F-LTAN1 Konya / Turkey

F-LTCS1 SanliUrfa / Turkey

F-LTFJ3 Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport / Turkey

Comment

• I am seeing RX... radars showing up lately. What are those?

Comment

• Radar: RX Rxxx* are just temporary codes assigned automatically by the system, before FR24 receivers have been assigned correct code manually.

The radar codes lists is available on this thread on post #6
                  All about feeding data to Flightradar24 (The Flightradar24 receiver, Raspberry Pi and Windows feeding software). No discussions about Flightradar24 web or apps.
                  Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                  [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• Freinds The GPS stick In Fr24 box Place it in good place have influence In your cover or not?

Comment

• The GPS antenna should be placed where it can get a satellite fix, on a roof or window.

FR24 Support will contact you if there is no GPS position from the receiver.
                      Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Anmer View Post
                        The GPS antenna should be placed where it can get a satellite fix, on a roof or window.

FR24 Support will contact you if there is no GPS position from the receiver.
                        can the gps receiver be positioned outside my house (near the antenna)?
                        Does the rain etc...be a problem?

Comment

• Originally posted by michelinok View Post
                          You should have received setup instructions as an email link (PDF) which explains where to place the GPS antenna which is weatherproof.
                          Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by michelinok View Post
                            It has to be placed outside
                            For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• in my Status is be Mode-s Disabeld? why?
                              FR24 CONNECTION STATUS:
                              ADS-B: connected, 1 AC tracked
                              ModeS: disabled

Comment

• ModeS = MLAT.
                                MLAT is only activated in some regions with many receivers.

Comment

Working...
                                X