Page 62 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: Flightradar24 Feeder Chat

Passenger
    hello everyone I'm the feeder F-LIMJ1 I looked at the menu inside of the receiver FR24 box indicates a temperature of 59 ° C I placed the equipment in a covered space under the roof. is a normal operating temperature so high?
    thanks
    See you soon
    Andrea

Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by tribe1980 View Post
    hello everyone I'm the feeder F-LIMJ1 I looked at the menu inside of the receiver FR24 box indicates a temperature of 59 ° C I placed the equipment in a covered space under the roof. is a normal operating temperature so high?
    thanks
    See you soon
    Andrea
    Hi Andrea,

According to this thread http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ed-temperature, there has been no known issues regarding operating temperature to FR24's receiver. If there is support will send you an email. Having it placed under a covered space under the roof seems fine. Enjoy the kit!

First officer
    Quote Originally Posted by tribe1980 View Post
    thanks
    See you soon
    Andrea
    The temp is not the operating temp, it is the CPU core temp I believe, 59 deg is not excessive for a CPU.
    Just enjoy your box and don't worry too much about it.
    Ben.
    FR24 F-EGLF1, Blitzortung station 878, OGN Aldersht2, PilotAware PWAldersht, PlanePlotter M7.

Passenger
    thank's a lot
    Andrea

Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    New FR24 receivers

F-WBSB1 activated in Brunei, Brunei

For discussions about new receivers please use thread http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...24-Feeder-Chat
    Brunei! Nice one. Don't see it at the moment perhaps the host is still working on getting the kit installed. Hope the range will be good and a ground bonus! Let's hope that someone will apply and host the kit from Miri or Bintulu, Sarawak too!

Quote Originally Posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
    Don't see it at the moment perhaps the host is still working on getting the kit installed.
    Showing up OK this morning.

Airport.jpg
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Passenger
    merhaba benim fr24 setim geçen hafta geldi kurulumunu yaptım mail attım akyivasyon için ama bana cihazı göremediklerini gps alıcısını kontrol etmemi istediler ne yaptıysam cihazı göremediler. GPS ışığı 6 kez yeşil yanıp arkasından 1 kez kırmızı yanıyordu. Daha sonra cihaz arızalı olabilir geri gönderin yenisini gönderelim dediler. şimdi yeni cihazı bekliyorum. Yanlış birşeyler mi yaptım acaba biraz kurulum sonrası neler yapılması gerektiğini anlatabilirmisin?
    Quote Originally Posted by W4lRon View Post
    hello friends

i have a different question,

I'm using 40 meter cables CAT6e ( fr24 receiver between your modem and All ports are in use modem ) Does it make a slowdown in data transfer rate?

Is it necessary to put together in 1000 mbps ethernet switch? Thanks...

Passenger
    hi my fr24 kit arrived last week installed the device then send a mail for activation they saıd did not see the device for activation, they asked me to check the GPS receiver device did not see what I do. GPS light blinks green six times then first time back was burning red. Then they said send you a new device may be defective send it back, they said. I am now waiting for new devices. Did I do something wrong I wonder what needs to be done a little after installation Can you tell me?

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by kkarakas View Post
    hi my fr24 kit arrived last week installed the device then send a mail for activation they saıd did not see the device for activation, they asked me to check the GPS receiver device did not see what I do. GPS light blinks green six times then first time back was burning red. Then they said send you a new device may be defective send it back, they said. I am now waiting for new devices. Did I do something wrong I wonder what needs to be done a little after installation Can you tell me?
    Hi,

As you have already done, you need to ask all feeder/account related questions to the support email directly. As for post-installation tasks, apart from verifying the LED lights, you do need to check the network connectivity. If you have access to your home router configuration, you may check and see whether the FR24 feeder has been assigned an IP address. The MAC address of the FR24 receiver can be found on it's bottom. As soon as your device is online, you can check its web page and from there you have access to more statistics that can help you in identifying the problem.

But, as you give little details, please make sure you continue to work with the support team.

You will have been sent setup instructions and advised to contact Support@FR24.com if you need further advice.

It appears you are already in contact with FR24 Support and you will get personal support if you continue exchanging emails with them.
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005