Page 61 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: Flightradar24 Feeder Chat

First officer
    Quote Originally Posted by peterhr View Post
    I did have a reason to post here, but I've forgotten it now - don't you hate it when that happens?
    Is Time & Tide catching up on you paterhr? It does happen to us mortals once in awhile. Hahahahahaha,,,,,LOL
    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2014-08-20 at 00:03. Reason: Quotation marks fixed :)

Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnothere View Post
    Host new feeder T-ZSSS32 , Shanghai Hong-Qiao RTL 2832 Dongle, DIY quarter wave antenna .
    filter on Attachment 4642
    Hello to you,

Perhaps you can apply for a FR24 kit if you haven't done so as your range from where you are is very good for ZSSS.

First officer
    if you have a radarcape it too is enabled with MLAT whilst feeding to FR24, so you would be helping in that respect
    T-EGLF8

Passenger
    DHL delivered (didn't even know they still had couriers) the FR24 package to me today and I now have it up and running. About less than half a mile from KBTV... (shouldn't my tag change from having a T to an F now that I am using official equipment?)

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by drew13btv View Post
    DHL delivered (didn't even know they still had couriers) the FR24 package to me today and I now have it up and running. About less than half a mile from KBTV... (shouldn't my tag change from having a T to an F now that I am using official equipment?)
    Eventually. It has to phone home for a while, and be manually activated from Sweden when they come into daytime

Marl, Germany 1Km NNW of EDLM-( T-EDLM1 [F_EDLE1] )
    Drew,. Maybe if you EMail "Support" and let them know that the FR24 Reciever is up and running.
    Then can activate it..(Then you see the F- after it has been activated)
    (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
    1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

3 new receivers just activated. Hosts should get an activation email within 5 minutes.

Passenger
    Thank you sir. Glad to be selected and happy to be a member here.

Oh yeah, forgot to ask. Is there a command line option list for fr24feed? I know the --bs and --bs-port but other than that are there any other important command line options I should know about?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by drew13btv View Post
    Thank you sir. Glad to be selected and happy to be a member here.

Oh yeah, forgot to ask. Is there a command line option list for fr24feed? I know the --bs and --bs-port but other than that are there any other important command line options I should know about?
    You don't need to run this...

It is all onboard on the receiver. As soon as it has internet, its uploading. You don't need to capture the data using the feed software

Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    New FR24 receivers

F-WITT2 activated in Banda Aceh, Indonesia
    Another receiver sent to Banda Aceh, fingers crossed the coverage is at least decent. F-WITT1 is giving very limited coverage only.