F-LSGS1 activated in Sion, Switzerland
    F-KMER1 activated in Atwater, United States
    F-LHBP6 activated in Budapest, Hungary
    F-SBKG1 activated in Campina Grande, Brazil
    F-WIOO2 activated in Pontianak, Indonesia
    F-WMKA2 activated in Alor Setar, Malaysia
    F-VNKT3 activated in Kathmandu, Nepal
    F-RCSS4 activated in Taipei, Taiwan

This forum thread is only intended to be used to report new receivers on FR24 network.
    For all discussions please use thread http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...24-Feeder-Chat

Did we lose F-EHRD1 and F-EHRD2?
    It seems F-EHRD4 is on a nice and high location!

Comment

• EHRD1 down
      EHRD2-4 up with 200+ miles coverage

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        EHRD1 down
        EHRD2-4 up with 200+ miles coverage
        Thanks, while we're on it, two questions:

1)
        F-EHAL1
        F-EHAM1
        F-EHAM2
        F-EHBK1
        F-EHEH1
        F-EHGG1
        F-EHGG2
        F-EHKD1
        F-EHLW1 = F-EHAL1?
        F-EHRD1
        F-EHRD2
        F-EHRD3
        F-EHRD4 <-- new
        F-EHTW1
        F-EHTW2 <-- new
        F-EHVB1

Can you tell me if these are all still correct or need updating?

2)
        On the site, you can add filters, i would like to request a feature on that:
        It would be awesome if we could use wildcards, so you can add radar filters like this: F-EH*
        Would it be possible to ask the techies?

Comment

• @FR24 , can you tell us more about: F-LSZR1
          Must be very good hardware..

Comment

• Hi,

I'm running T-ENBR11, and the coverage is limited by mountains mostly - except to the west, where I get quite good coverage. A cheap whip antenna cut to size gives me ~250km range when looking at dump1090 data, and rtl-sdr data.

Designed a colinear coaxantenna yesterday, and what I've seen is that I have better coverage short-range, in directions that I previously had almost no coverage, but my long range to west has fallen to ~180km. I find this strange, as both antennas are omnidirectional - if one is better short range, it should be better long range also.

Anyone good on antenna designs with suggestions?

Comment

• Originally posted by vidarlo View Post
              Hi,

I'm running T-ENBR11, and the coverage is limited by mountains mostly - except to the west, where I get quite good coverage. A cheap whip antenna cut to size gives me ~250km range when looking at dump1090 data, and rtl-sdr data.

Designed a colinear coaxantenna yesterday, and what I've seen is that I have better coverage short-range, in directions that I previously had almost no coverage, but my long range to west has fallen to ~180km. I find this strange, as both antennas are omnidirectional - if one is better short range, it should be better long range also.

Anyone good on antenna designs with suggestions?
              Suggest your read the "Best Antenna" tread in the Technical Matters folder. A lot of information there.

Comment

• Originally posted by STR_EDDS View Post
                @FR24 , can you tell us more about: F-LSZR1
                Must be very good hardware..
                I would assume most FR24 receivers would be using Radarcape based FR24 receiver but i could easily be proven wrong.
                Perhaps Mike could shed some light if there are any F-feeders using non-Radarcape based receivers?

Comment

• All F-receivers are FR24 receivers based on RadarCape/BeagleBone with only minor small internal changes.

Comment

• My problem..just run it today..and for the time being as i am still waiting for the handyman to come to install the antenna at my roof...

Comment

• My problem..just run it today..and for the time being as i am still waiting for the handyman to come to install the antenna at my roof...

Comment

• Originally posted by kucengemok View Post
                        My problem..just run it today..and for the time being as i am still waiting for the handyman to come to install the antenna at my roof...

Looks good. Once the antenna installed on your roof, the reception will improve. I can see F-WMKC3 showing up. GPS antenna do not need to be up on the antenna. Place it at the window where al least half of the sky is visible is good enough.

Comment

• how fast is your upload speed and is receiving distance???

Comment

• Did i miss something?

AWE797:
                            http://x264.nl/dump/awe797-2015-02-14-vrs.jpg visible
                            http://x264.nl/dump/awe797-2015-02-14-fr24.jpg not visible ???

A bug? Assuming America West Airlines is not hidden?

Comment

• No, its been covered in other forum sections, like aus feeders, if your the only source they may not use your data, because they do not trust a single source (I wont repeat my comments on that as a joke in here, you can read the forum if you want)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ressy View Post
                                No, its been covered in other forum sections, like aus feeders, if your the only source they may not use your data, because they do not trust a single source (I wont repeat my comments on that as a joke in here, you can read the forum if you want)
                                It flew over The Netherlands, trust me when i say 10+ FR24 receivers caught it, so that's not it.

Comment

Working...
                                X