No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 Feeder Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It finally picked up and I noticed right away the DNS server had changed. FR24 uses the google DNS and that may not always be the best one to use. All looks normal now. waiting my confirmation and login information. F-KSKF1 I think is my designation.

Comment

• Originally posted by K5LEH View Post
      IF-KSKF1 I think is my designation.
      If you have an FR24 supplied receiver, you will get targeted support via Support@FR24.com, as advised in the installation instructions.
      Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by equi View Post
        Personally I use Dump1090 and the FR24 Feeder Software for the RPI (I use the Banana Pi).
        Which versions of the above both programs?

Comment

Tell me how you did it! I have been feeding since yesterday but they say they can't see it. My firewall shows outgoing and incoming packets. I tried port forwarding and pass through. This is very frustrating!!
          Which version/platform are you using?

Comment

• Originally posted by who View Post
            Which versions of the above both programs?
            Hi,

the Feeder Software is 242 RPI and Dump1090 is 1.09.0608.14 - yesterday evening (GMT+1) FR24 shows aircraft from my Radar over several hours (which is nice ). Hopefully I can add an 20db Amp soon (I am waiting for some BNC - F connectors)
            Regards,
            T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
            Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

• Finally discovered the problem was with Google DNS servers. Everything came up and I'm on the air with good coverage out to 250 miles.

Comment

Finally discovered the problem was with Google DNS servers. Everything came up and I'm on the air with good coverage out to 250 miles.
                Can you explain please???

Comment

• In the initial setup the receiver tries to connect using the Google DNS servers at 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/ The service was either down or my router couldn't handle it. In playing around with the configuration of my modem/router I must have opened everything at one point so the receiver could connect. A new config file was downloaded or generated using my modem/router DNS and apparently that was all it took. My internet service provider is ATT UVerse.

Comment

• THANKS to feeder F-ZGSY1 at San Ya, Hai Nan Province of China, range has improved from the past few days at the final location of where the antenna is intended. Range is good closing the void for aircrafts using the Vietnam airspace to Hong Kong. I personally am quite happy with the range - goes up to around mid of Laos. Working hand in hand now with F-ZGNU for the coverage at Hainan Island, and F-VVDN at Vietnam.

Comment

• Hi. I'm new to flightradar24. Finished my installation today. Unit is online but how can I check to see if it is operational? Plus, I understand a certain ID is assigned to each feeder. How do I find my ID?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Hi, check your email, you will get a message once the guys notice you sending data, it will have all relevant information.
                        If you dont get one within a few days, contact support@flightradar24.com

Comment

• NBR,
                          I noticed the last few post from you the past weeks on that New Feeder thread.
                          The thread link you are posting is not the full URL.
                          Every time someone click on it. They get the 404 Error and not the thread you are talking about.

You can go back to that thread and check

Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
                          new feeder,

T-WMSA36 - Subang Airport, Selangpor, Malaysia.

As per Mike,
                          For all discussions please use thread http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...24-Feeder-Chat
                          Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                          [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalBrian View Post
                            NBR,
                            I noticed the last few post from you the past weeks on that New Feeder thread.
                            The thread link you are posting is not the full URL.
                            Every time someone click on it. They get the 404 Error and not the thread you are talking about.

You can go back to that thread and check
                            Ok noted... thanks.

Comment

• Is this Forum not reachable via Tapatalk ? Program says that it couldn't est. a connection
                              Regards,
                              T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
                              Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                New FR24 receivers
                                F-LDDU4 activated in Dubrovnik, Croatia
                                F-LDDU4 is ex. F-LDDU3 but now moved to cover ground traffic on DBV airport and increase coverage.
                                So only active F-LDDU radars are F-LDDU2 and F-LDDU4
                                For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Working...
                                X